Super Mario Galaxy's great and all, but...

Mijzelffan said:
and only has a very very very slight chance to ever be playable.
lol_wut1.jpg

How about Warosalina? She could replace the original one and then she wouldn't get so many fans.

And someone better not tell Wayoshi that they're gonna be riding on him.

Except for Wario, I agree. Nintendo created Waluigi and now it seems they did it for no reason. I don't think he should get his own platformer (Super Waluigi Galaxy would make a great parody on YouTube) but at least WaluigiWare or something! :-\ :waluigi: :-\

Nintendo created Waluigi to be Wario's partner in spin-offs, even though that really only matters in Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Would any of you guys care to explain why everybady loves rosealina so dam much? That is all people talk about as there favorite character in the mario games.

Because she's apparently the Mario equivalent of God. Also, she's never been the damsel in distress.

That being said, I think she's alright.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Would any of you guys care to explain why everybady loves rosealina so dam much? That is all people talk about as there favorite character in the mario games.
I don't idolize her like some people *cough*Lilyx*cough*, but she is my favorite female. She's just cool and sophistciated.

She's okay. I do think she's the best out of the three Princesses.

But yeah, she's a WAY overrated character and people need to stop hating on Galaxy 2 and Lubba because Rosalina wasn't the main supporting character AGAIN.

Super WaluigiWare said:
She's okay. I do think she's the best out of the three Princesses.

But yeah, she's a WAY overrated character and people need to stop hating on Galaxy 2 and Lubba because Rosalina wasn't the main supporting character AGAIN.

Lubba was funny to draw and he's fat. I do agree Rosalina is overrated, but I still enjoyed playing as her in Mario Kart Wii

Trust me, if they use Rosalina again, she'll just get boring.

Would you like to play Mario Party and see Toad hosting every one?

Super WaluigiWare said:
I think we got enough out of her in Galaxy 1.

I mean, what else is there to her story?
A lot more can be revealed, but I doubt Ninentendo would just waste a chunk of SMG on a character they will never use again. She will probably appear in more spinoffs.

Back