SUPER MARIO BROS' 25TH ANNIVERSARY

Kallen Kōzuki said:
I'll like to propose a toast, to Mario, who made us have great childhoods and to survive through the years as the most iconic character in the world. .....OH YEAH! For also starting... or more like creating the video game industry.
CHEERS!

In Greece the price is 31 euros. I think it's kind of expensive but buyable. What's the case in other countries?

$30 in the US I suppose. That's 20$ less than the usual price of a Wii game, although this game is an exact remake.

It's coming here at December 3rd, 2010 for €32,99.

Apparently £24.99 for us.

We have officially been conned. >:/

>>kat-rin koopa
Funny, many people in The Netherlands import their PAL products from England (or UK), because it's usually cheaper there.
And 25 pounds in UK is still cheaper than 32 euro's in The Netherlands (24,99 pounds = 28,79 euro's).

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
*us lying in the bed*Happy birthday Mario!

Happy happy happy birthday, happy birthday cake!

Happy happy birthday, pin the tail on the Donkey!

Happy happy birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIO!!

*we come out of the house*Whoohoo! Wheee!! That was great! Another year older, haha.

Mario: It's not my BIRTHDAAAAAAYY!!! *slams door*

Get the reference? Seriously, happy birthday Mario.
Nice Spongebob reference. Anyway, I'm probably gonna get the game. Along with the games it comes with a soundtrack with music from Mario games, a booklet about Mario's history, and other stuff.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>kat-rin koopa
Funny, many people in The Netherlands import their PAL products from England (or UK), because it's usually cheaper there.
And 25 pounds in UK is still cheaper than 32 euro's in The Netherlands (24,99 pounds = 28,79 euro's).

So you've effectively been double-conned, then? Because £25 is about $40USD, and the game is only retailing for $30USD. For the EU, 32 euros would be $45...Holy mackeral, you're paying 150%!

>>kat-rin koopa
Yes, sort of.
I wonder how much it costs in Australia (everything's even more expensive there).

Back