Attack Spammers

Cosmopolitan said:
No, the term "spamming" means to persistently use a same, efficient, broken attack multiple times on a foe
well then they usally grab right

I always find myself spamming Wolf's smash attacks, due to their quickness.

My friends and i. We tried to prevent ourserlves for doing an attack more than twice.
When playing with Mario(on early versions i never repeated the same attack) enemy: 25% - 40%
started with drill attack from above(A+down) when the enemie stand on ground. After i touch the floor quickly perform a power attack(A+up) i called that attack "Victory" then jump towards the enemy and do the "chilena" (A+up air.) then when the enemy fall again do a "mario tornado"! (we just called it "yahoo")(B+down) press B a couple of times to gain elevation so that the tornado launch the enemy to the ground (this also works when being thrown away of the stage especially with luigi.) and then press A when falling to give a little kick! That assure me a lot of damage! And never used an attack twice! If the enemy is light or mid weight an smash attack.(A+up) will be a great choose of attack after all that.
===
i think i get a little carried away...

PokemonMaster said:
MnSG said:
Hey someone when I was playing online did the exact same thing. I spam King Dedede.

Dedede is a different story on my end. He's a lot more of a grab abuser whenever I use him.

MnSG said:
PokemonMaster said:
MnSG said:
Hey someone when I was playing online did the exact same thing. I spam King Dedede.

Dedede is a different story on my end. He's a lot more of a grab abuser whenever I use him.

Because of his chain grab?

They persistently use the same attack again and again.

Pikachu's Bv is one of the most commonly used ones.

Same with Pit's B>. Pikachu users are really annoying to fight against since they spam Bv, but they can be really predictable too.

God, this thread has experienced a triple bump.
Anyways, my friend's little brother spams "the red button" as he calls it. It's the B button. He plays as sonic and just uses that homing spin over and over and over agian.

twinArmageddons said:
God, this thread has experienced a triple bump.
Anyways, my friend's little brother spams "the red button" as he calls it. It's the B button. He plays as sonic and just uses that homing spin over and over and over again.
The power of the move gets weaker and weaker if used multiple times. On the tenth attempt the power is restored back to normal.

And it is really predictable, so it must be easy to avoid.

Thankfully, I don't use Bowser. He's slow and big, which makes him an easy target.

No, I'd use the Drill Kick over spamming down+B. I'd save Down B for killing so the stale move negation doesn't take effect.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
And it is really predictable, so it must be easy to avoid.
Not if you are bowser

Well, Bowser is a tad better in Brawl. Ganondorf is basically the slug now; very slow, poor pressure, lacks projectiles, easy to edge-guard.

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't think Ganondorf is as bad as people make him out to be?

Blues said:
Am I the only person in the world that doesn't think Ganondorf is as bad as people make him out to be?

Practically every matchup that Ganondorf has is a disadvantageous matchup in Brawl. His best matchup is against himself, which is obviously 50:50. Every other matchup is at or below 37.5:62.5 (with five 0:100 matchups).

He even has his own tier in the Brawl tier list, the lowest...although I'm not too firm on supporting the tier list.

Back