Mario Plushes

New Super Mario said:
Hey I just ordered like 9 mario plushes. Anybody have them and can tell me more info on them?
What company are they from? And what are they plushies of?

If they are from Goldie then I know the ones you are talking about

I had my bean bag Mario toys ever since I was born. It was from the Nintendo Power magazine. I still love them today <3

well you can get goomba & koopa ones besides the other characters

You can see my complete list of Mario plushes on my userpage.

I have Pokémon plushes, in fact, more than Mario ones. I also have a plush Kirby, Pete from Animal Crossing, and a few from Sonic the Hedgehog.

You can find plushies online. Search it on Google and some reliable sites will pop up. I just did that for the lulz, though. Still, I'm willing to spend 20 bucks on a Baby Luigi. I LOVE PLUSHIES!

You can also find Mario plushies at Toys R Us, but you'll only find Mario or Yoshi from what I seen so far.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Do they make Waluigi plushes?

Absolutely. Search "Waluigi Plush" on Google. They have EVERYTHING.

Super WaluigiWare said:
That's cool then. I'd want a Waluigi plush and a Luigi plush.

All you need is a credit card, some money to pay for it later on, and a reliable site. I own no credit card, nor have any income, so I have to ask my parents :(

I only have one Mario plush (from the Goldie company :P), but the rest are beanbags from the Nintendo Power Catalog.

I have (all are beanbags):

2 Marios (because one is slightly burnt)
2 Luigis (because one was supposed to be a replacement after my older brother accidentally threw one on a roof. The original was recovered, though.)
Donkey Kong
Toad
Wario
Bowser
Yoshi
Another green Yoshi
Red Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Black Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Mumbo Jumbo
Banjo and Kazooie
Pikachu
Drantini
Zubat
Eevee

I used to have a flying Mario, but I lost it.

Racoon Mario
Another Mario (looks like an idiot)
Luigi
Wario
Princess Peach
Bowser
Toad
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Petey Piranha
Goomba
Paragoomba
Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy
Buzzy Beetle
Blooper
Balloon Boo
Mega Mushroom

Wow, it sucks we have all Mario Kart characters EXCEPT for Peach. It would be nice, but Baby Luigi still tops my list of choice. I'd get a serious heart attack if I had him right now.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Wow, it sucks we have all Mario Kart characters EXCEPT for Peach. It would be nice, but Baby Luigi still tops my list of choice. I'd get a serious heart attack if I had him right now.
I have seen Baby Luigi plushes before on eBay.

30 bucks? Pshaw. I have 500 dollars sitting in my piggy bank and I'm not reluctant to spend it. And I get, like 100 bucks every Chinese New Year and Christmas.

I do want a Bowser Jr. and a Baby Mario too, though. And Wario.

Back