whats your pokemon party

I'm planning to do that soon. My friend's coming over and I'm just gonna trade back and forth forty eight times and VWALA MASTER BALL

Still haven't found Terrakion.

Actually, I think it has to be Wi-Fi trades. He didn't give me anything for the Gurdurr I traded back and forth to my friend.

Terrakion is in Victory Road, there should be a hole a wall somewhere.

twinArmageddons said:
Actually, I think it has to be Wi-Fi trades. He didn't give me anything for the Gurdurr I traded back and forth to my friend.

Terrakion is in Victory Road, there should be a hole a wall somewhere.
It worked for me. Also Gurdurr evolved into Conkeldurr.

Found Terrakion and caught it.

My future team:
Terrakion
Braviary
Jellicent
Conkeldurr
Krookodile
Gothitelle

Percy said:
Terrakion
Braviary
Jellicent
Conkeldurr
Krookodile
Gothitelle
Seriously?

Braviary is okay, but not great. You could pick better types than Flying such as Electric. GO catch Thundurus or train an Eelektross or Galvantula.

Gothitelle is okay, but has nothing exceptionally good about her and you might want to consider choosing Reuniclus instead, he has rock-bottom speed but great HP and Sp. Atk, and if you use Trick Room he's a monster.

twinArmageddons said:
Braviary is okay, but not great. You could pick better types than Flying such as Electric. GO catch Thundurus or train an Eelektross or Galvantula.

Gothitelle is okay, but has nothing exceptionally good about her and you might want to consider choosing Reuniclus instead, he has rock-bottom speed but great HP and Sp. Atk, and if you use Trick Room he's a monster.
I personally found Gothitelle to be quite the boss.

It's okay, but Reuniclus is the better choice. Also if you include past gens, Metagross is another great psychic type along with Azelf and in the Ubers class, Mewtwo.

Braviary is, like I said, decent. Nothing special, Staraptor is better in every way.

I'm just trying to help, of course he's allowed to pick whatever he wants. Even that worthless Cubchoo that he seems to idolize.

Is there any good Gen. II Offensive Pokemon? I'm actively playing HeartGold right now. I'm heading for my 7th badge.

Tyranitar is the only good best Gen II Pokemon. Ampharos isn't bad either.

Other than those two you'll be hard-pressed to find a good Gen II Pokemon.

Braviary is pretty much my only choice because my brother lost Diamond.

Hopefully gonna get Platnuim. Oh yeah, no Gothitelle yet. I found out that the Volcanora in Relic Castle has absoulutely MONSTER speed.

My party in Platinum:
It's kinda weak and unbalanced, but I'm working on making it better.
Monferno Lv. 30
Machop Lv. 24
Leafeon Lv. 22
Cranidos Lv. 20
Shinx Lv. 12
Budew Lv. 11

Percy said:
Braviary is pretty much my only choice because my brother lost Diamond.

Hopefully gonna get Platnuim. Oh yeah, no Gothitelle yet. I found out that the Volcanora in Relic Castle has absoulutely MONSTER speed.
Get it through an egg. Better stats. In fact I only found out about Volcarona AFTER I trained it from a Larvesta. :eek:

1337 said:
Get it through an egg. Better stats.
Wait...what?

Eggs only have better stats if you do all sorts of crazy stuff like catch hundreds of Pokemon to find one with 31 IVs in a certain stat. Then you have to breed those genes down through dozens of generations until you finally get a Pokemon with flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) IVs. Only super pros are able to do that. Even I'm not devoted enough to attempt to selectively breed my Pokemon.

I think PokemonMaster means that by getting it through an egg at level 1, you can work on EVs sooner.

Well, my team is kinda old cuz I haven't played Pokemon Diamond in awhile, but I'll share it anyway. Infernape, Torterra, Empoleon, Ambipomb, Raichu, and Staraptor.

Back