whats your pokemon party

I only play black these days...

I play Diamond now, mostly. I'm getting back into Platinum now again, though.
Right now, in Diamond, I'm trying to catch a Feebas. I'm not telling anyone why, though :smug:

Milotic and Gyrados are pretty beast Pokemon. That's a great investment. I'm thinking about starting a new game in Emerald. Suggestions anyone?

My brother got a fake copy which deletes itself whenever you try to migrate or complete the pokemon leauge, he doesn't love it.

Ice Luigi said:
I play Diamond now, mostly. I'm getting back into Platinum now again, though.
Right now, in Diamond, I'm trying to catch a Feebas. I'm not telling anyone why, though :smug:
I have Diamond too and still play it. =D.

Not usually, but I like to battle people online. :). I have an Ash-themed team, so it's pretty tip top. My Pokemon are a bunch of level 60s.

Pinkie Pie said:
Not usually, but I like to battle people online. :). I have an Ash-themed team, so it's pretty tip top. My Pokemon are a bunch of level 60s.
Ash-themed and tip-top? Those two don't mix.

I'm never on GTS.
Why? Because of the logics of the users:
"Hi, I have a level 1 Bidoof, and I want you to give me a level 100 Zekrom!"

My team. All about level 70.

642.png
639.png
637.png
635.png
Spr_5b_593_m.png
623.png

Zeus
Zeus the Thundurus, Rash nature, Male
Ability: Prankster
Item: Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/6 HP

Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Ice)
Nasty Plot
Focus Blast

Zeus is my lead (for now) and special sweeper. After one Nasty Plot, he is already able to flatten pretty much anyone who is hit for neutral damage with Thunderbolt, and if he can get another Nasty Plot in then even his Hidden Power Ice take out people it hits for neutral damage. Focus Blast is there to take out walls who might be specially defensive enough to challenge Thundurus, like Blissey and Ferrothorn.

Balizarde
Balizarde the Terrakion, Lonely nature, No gender
Ability: Justified
Item: None
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 HP

Rock Slide
Close Combat
Earthquake
Swords Dance

A physical sweeper to complement Thundurus. His dual STABs are wonderful and hit plenty of Pokemon for super effective damage, and after he boosts with Swords Dance there's almost no stopping this guy. Rock Slide is an effective STAB, and though it may be slightly lacking in power it has much more accuracy than Stone Edge, and Terrakion has rather lacking defenses so he can't afford to take a chance. Earthquake does not deal as much damage as the other two but further expands his coverage.

Flara
Flara the Volcarona, Serious nature, Female
Ability: Flame Body
Item: Chesto Berry
EVs: ?

Flamethrower
Bug Buzz
Quiver Dance
Rest

Flara is the super sweeper; she comes in on a special attacker, gets one or two Quiver Dances, Rests, gains possibly another Quiver Dance, and starts sweeping. Flamethrower and Bug Buzz are wonderful STAB moves and hit plenty of things for super effective damage. Rest combined with the Chesto Berry allows her to restore her health and status in preparation for a sweep.

Vengeance
Vengeance the Hydreigon, Naive nature, Female
Ability: Levitate
Item: None
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/6 HP

Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Charge Beam
Protect

Vengeance is another special hitter who has excellent coverage with Dragon Pulse and Flame thrower. Charge Beam is also a great finishing move, and when Vengeance comes in on a Psychic type, she uses Charge Beam in a attempt to hit the switch in and gain a Sp. Atk boost. Protect is only there because I couldn't think of any better moves to have.

Newcomer: Julius
Spr_5b_593_m.png

Julius the Jellicent, Bold nature, Male
Ability: Water Absorb
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/210 Def/48 Sp. Def

Surf
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Recover

Julius is simply a big bulky wall. He inflicts burns on enemies to cripple them, has Recover and Leftovers to continue living almost indefinitely, and has Surf and Shadow Ball for STAB. He is also immune to three types and can switch in and get a free Will-O-Wisp, as well as being able to restore health on a switch-in if I can predict a Water move.

Newcomer: Kriptor
623.png

Kriptor the Golurk, Adamant nature, No gender
Ability: Iron Fist
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Speed

Shadow Punch
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Substitute

Kriptor is a strong hitter who requires a small amount of setup, but hits very hard with the Iron Fist-boosted Focus Punch. His Shadow Punch and Earthquake aren't exactly lacking in power either, and can easily KO with a super effective hit. Leftovers further extends his lifespan by making sure he can drop a fourth or even a fifth Substitute.

This is what the King Kriptor looks like:
Kriptor.png

That depends. Say anything, not really. Do anything, like offer you advice (albeit in a mean way), then definitely.

Guess what, an Ash-themed team would be terrible. Accept facts and advice.

Red based team? Pure awesome
Ash based team:EPIC FAIL

My team on Cyrstal.
Quilava:Lv. 18
Pigeytotto:Lv 19
Togepi:Lv. 5

Togepi just hatched. I'm planning to train my team a little more

Seems a little dumb to argue which Pokemon parties are better than others, I guess it's just a matter of opinion. What I think is good might not be good in someone else's eyes. Just saying, folks.

Gary Oak said:
Seems a little dumb to argue which Pokemon parties are better than others, I guess it's just a matter of opinion. What I think is good might not be good in someone else's eyes. Just saying, folks.
That depends, there are definitely teams that are superior competitively. Which is what I'm talking about.

Back