whats your pokemon party

I gotta ask, why does your jolteon have strength?

I'm guessing for pushing rocks seeing how jolteons attack sucks and strength being outclassed by return.

Signal beam sounds like a better option anyway.

Ghost Nappa said:
Shadow Ball could also work.

not really that necessary though unless you absolutely want to nail ghosts and pyschics.

Signal beam would be better coverage inmo, nailing grass which would otherwise give jolteon problems.

I keep looking at its move pool to only question how its so bad. Dammnit gamefreak.

Ghost Nappa said:
Then Flareon should get Flare Blitz

ugh yes, not sure it'll still be good though, its kinda slow and defense really blows.

Joltik said:
I gotta ask, why does your jolteon have strength?

I'm guessing for pushing rocks seeing how jolteons attack sucks and strength being outclassed by return.

Signal beam sounds like a better option anyway.

I wanted a non electric move on it and I needed to move rocks. I'll replace it later.

Joltik said:
this.

It's why i really love double battles, plus it makes weather moves a bit more viable so you don't have to rely on weather abilities, man i just love double battles.

I'm more of a double battle player myself, as double battles add additional strategies that you can't utilize in the single battles. Plus, it does make certain Pokemon perform a lot better than in the single battles, as long as they're paired with the right partner; for example, a Skill Swap user for Slaking.

Ghost Nappa said:
Jolteon should get Volt Tackle.

Electivire would get better usage out of Volt Tackle than Jolteon. Sadly, it has to stick with the weaker Wild Charge.

Wild charge ain't that bad though since Electivires attack is pretty impressive anyway.

Joltik said:
Wild charge ain't that bad though since Electivires attack is pretty impressive anyway.

I'm not saying that Wild Charge is bad. I'm just merely pointing out that Electivire would've been much more lethal if it was able to get Volt Tackle, and unlike Wild Charge, Volt Tackle has a chance to paralyze its target.

MnSG said:
Joltik said:

I'm not saying that Wild Charge is bad. I'm just merely pointing out that Electivire would've been much more lethal if it was able to get Volt Tackle, and unlike Wild Charge, Volt Tackle has a chance to paralyze its target.

Yeah i know, it would be nice but oh well.

its like how i wish my rotom-h got fireblast or flamethrower. Having to rely on overheat for secondary stab really sucks.

Re: My Super Duper Awesome Game Clear White 2 Team

My brand new emerald team after the third gym.

ZukosHonor the Combusken
256.gif

Level 30
256.png
(Male)
Quirky Nature
Route 101
Met at Lv. 5
Exp. Points: 23954
To Next Lv.: 340

Item:None

Moves:
-Scratch
-Peck
-Double Kick
-Ember

Stats:
HP: 79
ATK: 57
DEF: 51
SP. ATK: 59
SP. DEF: 46
SPD: 41
Ability: Blaze

Comments: My favorite starter chain. That's all i have to say about that.

Woah the Aron
304.gif

Level 26
304.png
(Male)
Bold Nature
Granite Cave
Met at Lv. 10
Exp. Points: 23954
To Next Lv.: 649

Item: None

Moves:
-Metal Claw
-Rock Tomb
-Take Down
-Headbutt

Stats:
HP: 64
ATK: 39
DEF: 62
SP. ATK: 32
SP. DEF: 30
SPD: 30
Ability: Rock Head

Comments: >MFW when I saw it had rock head. This thing is gonna rape with Double Edge.

Well, I now have two Kyurems, with one being special oriented (White 2), while the other is physical oriented (Black 2). Sadly, Black Kyurem has a very limited physical movepool, especially considering that its only Ice-type physical attack is Freeze Shock.

Anser said:
Full Sentence Names Would Be A Horrible Fad said:
Anser said:
Full Sentence Names Would Be A Horrible Fad said:
Anser said:
the easiest was Mewtwo

In what game?

HeartGold.
Mewtwo is an absolute bitch in FRLG

Indeed. It's strange, though. It has the exact same catch rate in both FRLG and HGSS, but I think it doesn't have the same moveset.
I caught Mewtwo in HG with an Ultra Ball when it was in the green zone health. I'M A LUCKY TRAINER.

You are.

I had to use False Swipe, almost murder Mewtwo, and then use a Ultra Ball.

It was my only one. :'(

Well, I beat the champion in BW2 with my final team:

Samurott, Leavanny, Magnezone, Conkeldurr, Haxorus and Chandelure

I just got it today, but I don't have my 3DS :'(

In White 2?
Infernape Lv. 100 (Chim Chim)
Lax nature.
Close Combat
Flamethrower
Stone Edge
Mach Punch

Serperior Lv. 100 (Trickster)