whats your pokemon party

beat ghetsis, heading to victory road

Gir said:

Protip:
Max Repels, then blow your cash on 99 ultras, 50 revival herbs, and as many power herbs as possible.
Then face the league.

Gir said:
Michael Myers said:
It's worthless until it's a Hydreigon.
I can agree with that, but you can't get a Hydreigon without a Zwelious.

The main problem is that Zwelious doesn't evolve until it reaches level 64. Because of this, if you want a good Dragon-type Pokemon, you're better off training an Axew into a mighty Haxorus before reaching the Elite Four. Flygon is also an option, but it's nowhere near as devastating as what Haxorus can deliver.

Anyway, on a different subject, I've gotten hold of Reshiram and Kyurem earlier today, but it took me a lot of tries to get them with the right nature, along with having good IV values for their vital stats.

In fact, my Modest Kyurem managed to get a perfect IV value for its special attack and speed stats.

MnSG said:
Gir said:
Michael Myers said:
It's worthless until it's a Hydreigon.
I can agree with that, but you can't get a Hydreigon without a Zwelious.

The main problem is that Zwelious doesn't evolve until it reaches level 64. Because of this, if you want a good Dragon-type Pokemon, you're better off training an Axew into a mighty Haxorus before reaching the Elite Four. Flygon is also an option, but it's nowhere near as devastating as what Haxorus can deliver.

Anyway, on a different subject, I've gotten hold of Reshiram and Kyurem earlier today, but it took me a lot of tries to get them with the right nature, along with having good IV values for their vital stats.

In fact, my Modest Kyurem managed to get a perfect IV value for its special attack and speed stats.

Well.. Uh... It's still... Uh. Fuck.

It's a good choice for a ground type at least. I think.

EDIT: I Might edit later with my team, depends if I can get the laptop tonight or not. Anyway, my mons are all Lv51 and I just beat Drayden. I was worried, since Seamus was weak, but Rio used Ice Punch on Druddigon and froze him so I could just pummel it. Then I OHKO his Flygon again with Ice Punch since its a x4 weakness. Then I switched to Seamus and used Dragon Pulse on his Druddigon twice. So close to OHKO it, but he had a sliver of health. I taught my Flygon Dragon Pulse through Tutor, since I hate moves that send Pokemon away. That and there was no other moves that were good for teaching.

I'm not saying that Flygon is bad. It's just that in terms of hitting things real hard, Haxorus does it better. And of course, Haxorus gets the Mold Breaker ability, which can bypass the Sturdy ability.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
@M&SG: i dont really care about ivs, and you said it took you so many tries, why dont you just forget about it

You don't really care. He does.

Simple as that. Why do I spend hours looking for 'mons I won't use? You don't really care. I do.

You do what you do, he does what he does.

Exactly. Of course, being outlawed at the Battle Subway and most PWT tournaments is a big drawback for the uber leveled legendaries.

Xyresic said:
Gir said:

Protip:
Max Repels, then blow your cash on 99 ultras, 50 revival herbs, and as many power herbs as possible.
Then face the league.
Only "Max", "Repels", "then", "face", "as", "the", "and", and "league" are correct.

Dr. Turnip said:
Update: Team is now 69-70, preparing for Elite 4 rematch.

I actually took care of that earlier today with the help of my Reshiram and Kyurem. I did train half of my team to over level 80 before doing this though.

Anyway, the Black Tower and White Treehollow are a good place to train your Pokemon, and bulk up your money supply, as you can rematch the trainers there at any time.

Rematches there?

PROTIP:

Black Tower/White Treehollow + Driftviel Drawbridge wings + EXP Share is your friend.

If that's for EV training, you're better off with the vitamins, wings, and wild Pokemon; don't face random trainers, as they may have Pokemon who will give your Pokemon EVs that you don't want. But once your Pokemon has maxed out its EVs, you can then transition to using the Black Tower or White Treehollow to increase its level.

I'm not very specific with EVs. I'm really only specific with moves and Pokémon, and occasionally natures.

MnSG said:
If that's for EV training, you're better off with the vitamins, wings, and wild Pokemon; don't face random trainers, as they may have Pokemon who will give your Pokemon EVs that you don't want. But once your Pokemon has maxed out its EVs, you can then transition to using the Black Tower or White Treehollow to increase its level.

I never EV train in a game unless I have cleared the re-match Elite 4.

Hey, so I got the laptop so here's my team after beating Drayden.

Rio the Lucario
448.gif

Level 51
448.png
(Male)
Lonely Nature
10/22/2012
Floccesy Ranch
Met at Lv. 5
Highly Curious
Exp. Points: 131921
To Next Lv.: 1308

Item:
Bag_Expert_Belt_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Dark Pulse
-Ice Punch
-Aura Sphere
-Bone Rush

Stats:
HP: 144 [+25]
ATK: 151 [+30]
DEF: 77 [+14]
SP. ATK: 135 [+24]
SP. DEF: 84 [+16]
SPD: 113 [+22]
Ability: Steadfast

Comments: Finally he learnt Aura Sphere, but I'm probably going to replace it with Close Combat soon. Also, I'll be replacing Dark Pulse with Shadow Claw, since they're the same except Shadow Claw is Physical and 10 less power. But Rio has more than 10 more physical power than special power.

Michael the Electabuzz
125.gif

Level 51
125.png
(Male)
Hardy Nature
10/23/2012
Virbank Complex
Met at Lv. 10
Loves to Eat
Exp. Points: 135006
To Next Lv.: 5602

Item:
Bag_Rocky_Helmet_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Fire Punch

Stats:
HP: 156 [+28]
ATK: 108 [+22]
DEF: 68 [+13]
SP. ATK: 112 [+20]
SP. DEF: 96 [+16]
SPD: 130 [+25]
Ability: Static

Comments: I finally got a move to replace Return, Psychic was a great choice as well. It's too bad that it'll be after the last gym before I can evolve him. Atleast I know that he's able to get better stats still.

Jordan the Vaporeon
134.gif

Level 51
134.png
(Male)
Naive Nature
10/24/2012
Castelia City
Met at Lv. 19
A little quick tempered
Exp. Points: 134660
To Next Lv.: 5948

Item:
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Surf
-Aurora Beam
-Signal Beam
-Shadow Ball

Stats:
HP: 204 [+35]
ATK: 97 [+20]
DEF: 76 [+14]
SP. ATK: 127 [+23]
SP. DEF: 99 [+18]
SPD: 90 [+18]
Ability: Water Absorb

Comments: His Aurora Beam isn't too good, I hope he can learn Ice Beam through TM. I also taught him Shadow Ball.

Victoria the Darmanitan
555.gif

Level 51
555.png
(Female)
Adamant Nature
10/24/2012
Route 4
Met at Lv. 16
Often scatters things
Exp. Points: 128942
To Next Lv.: 4287

Item:
Bag_Scope_Lens_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Superpower
-Zen Headbutt
-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide

Stats:
HP: 189 [+34]
ATK: 189 [+38]
DEF: 70 [+12]
SP. ATK: 43 [+7]
SP. DEF: 69 [+12]
SPD: 124 [+23]
Ability: Sheer Force

Comments: So I taught her Zen headbutt through Tutor over Thrash, since I wanted something to counter Fighting Types. Also, I put Superpower over Hammer Arm, because it has 100% accuracy compared to Hammer Arm's 90%.

Seamus the Flygon
330.gif

Level 51
330.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/25/2012
Desert Resort
Met at Lv. 21
Alert to Sounds
Exp. Points: 131477
To Next Lv.: 1752

Item:
Bag_Haban_Berry_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Fly
-Crunch
-Dragon Pulse
-Earth Power

Stats:
HP: 154 [+58]
ATK: 131 [+52]
DEF: 93 [+39]
SP. ATK: 107 [+47]
SP. DEF: 88 [+42]
SPD: 149 [+57]
Ability: Levitate

Comments: So he finally evolved and I decided to avoid Dragon Tail, because I hate making the opponent switch out/leave the battle. It's annoying. So I tutored him Dragon Pulse to make up for it. He was a big help during the Gym, also, he's pretty fucking cool looking.

Zoroark
571.gif

Level 51
571.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/26/2012
Driftveil City
This Pokemon was apparently friends with a certain Trainer
Proud of its power
Exp. Points: 129758
To Next Lv.: 3471

Item:
Bag_Metronome_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Fury Swipes
-Night Slash
-Dig
-Shadow Claw

Stats:
HP: 141 [+28]
ATK: 133 [+27]
DEF: 75 [+14]
SP. ATK: 144 [+28]
SP. DEF: 82 [+16]
SPD: 147 [+32]
Ability: Illusion

Comments: The best thing I could teach him was Shadow Claw, but Night Slash is better because it has STAB. I need to teach him Flamethrower at least.

Gir said:
Xyresic said:
Gir said:

Protip:
Then face the league.
Only "Max", "Repels", "then", "face", "as", "the", "and", and "league" are correct.

Well, my strategy falls more on the side of "speedrun" over "playthrough", so for me, that worked.
Because buying revives is stupid, herbs cost as much, if not less, and heal them fully.
And buying max potions when your pokemon have <200 hp if they aren't already basically dead is not intelligent.

Sorry for putting these so close together, nobody really posted here. Nobody even reads these, but I do it anyway. Beat Marlon, I think he's the worst gym leader of the unova region. He's just so pointless and uninteresting. I didn't level up quite as much this time, I did manage to fill up a ton of the Habitat Lists in the pokedex, aside from most of the 5% chance surfing spot 'mons, maybe I'll get 'em later.

Rio the Lucario
448.gif

Level 56
448.png
(Male)
Lonely Nature
10/22/2012
Floccesy Ranch
Met at Lv. 5
Highly Curious
Exp. Points: 169656
To Next Lv.: 9400

Item:

Moves:
-Shadow Claw
-Ice Punch
-Close Combat
-Bone Rush

Stats:
HP: 157 [+13]
ATK: 168 [+17]
DEF: 86 [+9]
SP. ATK: 150 [+15]
SP. DEF: 92 [+8]
SPD: 125 [+12]

Comments: Not much to say, I gave him Shadow Claw over Dark Pulse, since it'll be stronger. I also chose Close Combat over Aura Sphere for my fighting type move.

Michael the Electabuzz
125.gif

Level 56
125.png
(Male)
Hardy Nature
10/23/2012
Virbank Complex
Met at Lv. 10
Loves to Eat
Exp. Points: 181194
To Next Lv.: 3999

Item:

Moves:
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Fire Punch

Stats:
HP: 171 [+15]
ATK: 120 [+12]
DEF: 76 [+8]
SP. ATK: 123 [+11]
SP. DEF: 106 [+10]
SPD: 144 [+14]
Ability: Static

Comments: He had the option to learn Thunder, but I turned it down. I hate missing with a move, but maybe later on I'll use one of my shit ton of Heart Scales to teach it to him again.

Jordan the Vaporeon
134.gif

Level 56
134.png
(Male)
Naive Nature
10/24/2012
Castelia City
Met at Lv. 19
A little quick tempered
Exp. Points: 176738
To Next Lv.: 8455

Item:
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Surf
-Aurora Beam
-Signal Beam
-Shadow Ball

Stats:
HP: 225 [+21]
ATK: 106 [+9]
DEF: 84 [+8]
SP. ATK: 140 [+13]
SP. DEF: 108 [+8]
SPD: 99 [+9]

Comments: I still haven't taught him anything new. Around this point in the game, everything is a freaking wtaer type so I had to use Shadow Ball as the move of choice over Surf.

Victoria the Darmanitan
555.gif

Level 55
555.png
(Female)
Adamant Nature
10/24/2012
Route 4
Met at Lv. 16
Often scatters things
Exp. Points: 160357
To Next Lv.: 8802

Item:
Bag_BrightPowder_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Superpower
-Zen Headbutt
-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide

Stats:
HP: 204 [+15]
ATK: 204 [+15]
DEF: 75 [+5]
SP. ATK: 46 [+3]
SP. DEF: 75 [+6]
SPD: 134 [+10]

Comments: Still not much change here. Wasn't much help since nearly everything was Water type.

Seamus the Flygon
330.gif

Level 55
330.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/25/2012
Desert Resort
Met at Lv. 21
Alert to Sounds
Exp. Points: 169037
To Next Lv.: 122

Item:

Moves:
-Fly
-Crunch
-Dragon Claw
-Earth Power

Stats:
HP: 166 [+12]
ATK: 142 [+11]
DEF: 100 [+7]
SP. ATK: 116 [+9]
SP. DEF: 95 [+7]
SPD: 162 [+13]

Comments: I think Earthquake is available after the E4, so I'll be keeping Earth Power on him.

Zoroark
571.gif

Level 56
571.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/26/2012
Driftveil City
Proud of its power
Exp. Points: 170131
To Next Lv.: 8925

Item:
Bag_Metronome_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Fury Swipes
-Night Slash
-Dig
-Toxic

Stats:
HP: 154 [+13]
ATK: 146 [+13]
DEF: 82 [+7]
SP. ATK: 159 [+15]
SP. DEF: 92 [+10]
SPD: 161 [+14]

Comments: I found Toxic inside Seaside Cave, even though I probably wont use it ever, it's something at least semi-useful. Flamethrower can go over Fury Swipes.

So, any tips for the E4 and Ghetsis? I don't expect any response to this, but anything to keep in mind is helpful.

I started training an informal team in HeartGold. I didn't start from zero because I didn't want to erase my save file and lose everything I've done. I tried to catch unconventional, not-so-popular Pokémon that I had never trained. I caught every single of these Pokémon at level 14:

-Growlithe
-Poliwag (now a Poliwhirl)
-Nidoran (now a Nidorino)
-Voltorb
-Drowzee (now a Hypno)
-Scyther

All of them are at level 26 now. It's kind of slow (why don't we have the Vs. Seeker?!?!) but it's entertaining.

I beat the E4, Champion was a piece of cake. Haxorus only wasn't a OHKO because of the Focus Sash.

Rio the Lucario
448.gif

Level 69
448.png
(Male)
Lonely Nature
10/22/2012
Floccesy Ranch
Met at Lv. 5
Highly Curious
Exp. Points: 335757
To Next Lv.: 9203

Item:

Moves:
-Shadow Claw
-Ice Punch
-Close Combat
-Bone Rush

Stats:
HP: 192 [+35]
ATK: 209 [+41]
DEF: 106 [+20]
SP. ATK: 185 [+35]
SP. DEF: 112 [+20]
SPD: 154 [+29]

Comments: Rio was definitely the MVP of my team. He OHKO'd White Kyurem and any Dragon-Type he fought. His only problem was that his weaknesses were very annoying. He seemed to always have the moves to use against others, but would almost nearly be weak to whatever he was hit with.

Michael the Electivire
466.gif

Level 69
466.png
(Male)
Hardy Nature
10/23/2012
Virbank Complex
Met at Lv. 10
Loves to Eat
Exp. Points: 330911
To Next Lv.: 12089

Item:

Moves:
-Psychic
-Wild Charge
-Thunder Wave
-Fire Punch

Stats:
HP: 224 [+53]
ATK: 203 [+83]
DEF: 106 [+30]
SP. ATK: 151 [+28]
SP. DEF: 129 [+23]
SPD: 163 [+19]
Ability: Motor Drive

Comments: Now that he evolved, he got a huge boost in physical strength so I retaught him ThunderPunch, then taught him Wild Charge through TM. When I needed to, I would teach him Flash over Thunder Wave. Then reteach Thunder Wave with a Heart Scale.

Jordan the Vaporeon
134.gif

Level 69
134.png
(Male)
Naive Nature
10/24/2012
Castelia City
Met at Lv. 19
A little quick tempered
Exp. Points: 332072
To Next Lv.: 10928

Item:
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Signal Beam
-Shadow Ball

Stats:
HP: 279 [+54]
ATK: 134 [+28]
DEF: 105 [+21]
SP. ATK: 178 [+38]
SP. DEF: 135 [+27]
SPD: 125 [+26]

Comments: I felt that Jordan couldn't take much damage, since he would lose a lot of health after each hit, but I guess most of the attacks he took were Earthquakes, and he managed to take a critical STAB Earthquake really well. I taught him Waterfall over Shadow Ball when I needed too. He did some good damage to dragon-types as well.

Victoria the Darmanitan
555.gif

Level 69
555.png
(Female)
Adamant Nature
10/24/2012
Route 4
Met at Lv. 16
Often scatters things
Exp. Points: 160357
To Next Lv.: 8802

Item:

Moves:
-Superpower
-Zen Headbutt
-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide

Stats:
HP: 259 [+55]
ATK: 262 [+48]
DEF: 100 [+25]
SP. ATK: 58 [+12]
SP. DEF: 94 [+19]
SPD: 171 [+37]

Comments: This girl was a beast still. Didn't learn any new moves, but I would teach her Strength over Rock Slide when I needed too. Superpower was incredibly handy, as well as Zen Headbutt.

Seamus the Flygon
330.gif

Level 69
330.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/25/2012
Desert Resort
Met at Lv. 21
Alert to Sounds
Exp. Points: 331863
To Next Lv.: 13097

Item:
Bag_Haban_Berry_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Fly
-Crunch
-Dragon Claw
-Earth Power

Stats:
HP: 208 [+42]
ATK: 180 [+38]
DEF: 128 [+28]
SP. ATK: 147 [+31]
SP. DEF: 119 [+24]
SPD: 203 [+41]

Comments: He is definitely the LVP. He wasn't very resistant, he would always get down into red quickly. But that doesn't mean he was bad. It just means he wasn't as good. Definitely a choice I'm happy with.

Zoroark
571.gif

Level 69
571.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/26/2012
Driftveil City
Proud of its power
Exp. Points: 329555
To Next Lv.: 154405

Item:
Bag_Metronome_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Night Daze
-Dig
-Toxic

Stats:
HP: 197 [+43]
ATK: 185 [+39]
DEF: 104 [+22]
SP. ATK: 199 [+40]
SP. DEF: 114 [+22]
SPD: 201 [+40]

Comments: I taught him Flamethrower over Fury Swipes and that definitely made him tons better. I became happier with his Illusion ability, very helpful against Psychic-types. Pretty good.

I'll put up more sprites in a moment, laptops about to die.

EDIT: Actually, it died as soon as I clicked post. funny that. Anyway, done for now. Yaaaaaaaayy. 69 is a great number to end on. Spent 82:16 on the game.

When I was Lv80, I decided to leave catching pokemon for after the E4 Rematch, as too not make myself too overleveled and try not to piss off anybody here. Anyway, the comments this time around will be more like summaries I hope, I still plan on making one more team summary, but that'll be a decently long time from now, since I still have 20 levels for each 'mon to go. Even if you didn't care about reading the last ones, which I don't care if you didn't, this one might not be a bad one to read if you haven't done the E4 Rematch. Just sayin'.

Also, note, alongside the stats, Above Average means the top 2 on the team of that stat, below average means the bottom 2 and average means the middle 2.

Rio the Lucario
448.gif

Level 81
448.png
(Male)
Lonely Nature
10/22/2012
Floccesy Ranch
Met at Lv. 5
Highly Curious
Exp. Points: 553672
To Next Lv.: 15169

Item:

Moves:
-Shadow Claw
-Ice Punch
-Close Combat
-Earthquake

Stats:
HP: 224 {Below Average}
ATK: 244 {Above Average}
DEF: 123 {Semi-Above Average}
SP. ATK: 216 {Above Average}
SP. DEF: 131 {Below Average}
SPD: 180 {Below Average}

Comments: Rio was essentially my Starter Pokemon, since I boxed Tepig in favor of him. He evolved incredibly quickly before Roxie's Gym but his moveset took a long time before it blossomed. In Driftveil, I tutored him Ice Punch and then re-taught him Dark Pulse at the PWT, which would soon be replaced with Shadow Claw. I originally planned on having him a mixed Physical and Special Attacker, but because of his Lonely Nature, Physical Attack was a stronger option. During the entire game he was helpful, he could overpower opponents very early on, later into the game it felt like his weaknesses became more and more annoying because of the damage he took, but he was a trooper for the most part and could withstand them and finish of his opponent with a hard-hitting move before he was finished himself. His ability was not much of a help, it didn't hinder him thankfully, but during the entire course of the game, it only came into effect twice total. Once when I was hit by Bite early on, and a second time during the E4 rematch. I named him 'Rio', because during my old Platinum playthrough, I named my Female Lucario; 'Luca'. 'Luca' + 'Rio' = Lucario. I do not think he was MVP, but he is so fucking close to being it. If he wasn't so vulnerable to his weaknesses near the end, he could've taken the spot.

Michael the Electivire
466.gif

Level 80
466.png
(Male)
Hardy Nature
10/23/2012
Virbank Complex
Met at Lv. 10
Loves to Eat
Exp. Points: 526637
To Next Lv.: 4804

Item:

Moves:
-Psychic
-Wild Charge
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

Stats:
HP: 258 {Average}
ATK: 235 {Average}
DEF: 122 {Semi-Below Average}
SP. ATK: 175 {Average}
SP. DEF: 149 {Above Average}
SPD: 189 {Average}
Ability: Motor Drive

Comments: I obtained Michael from Virbank Complex after wasting 20 Pokeballs on him in an attempt to catch it. at first, I thought he evolved from happiness which I soon found out wasn't the case. Then at the PWT, I thought I would get the Electirizer there, but once again, I found out that I'd be waiting a lot longer for him to evolve. Even though he evolved late, that didn't hinder his moveset. Early on, I replaced Low Kick with Rock Smash like an idiot which I regretted quickly. I also replaced Swift with Electro Ball which I regretted because I lacked a neutral move, because of that, I taught him Return over Shock Wave. he evolved during Elesa's Gym and evolved into Electivire after Marlon's gym. He was the last to evolve completely on the team. I tutored him Fire Punch early on, and taught him Psychic over Return. I kept Thunder Wave during the game, for catching Pokemon. When it was necessary, I would teach him Flash or Strength over Thunder Wave. His ability for the longest time was Static, which whenever I was searching through Shaking Grass, would make me run into Emolga too much. After evolving the second time, he got Motor Drive, which was never used at all, since the AI wasn't that stupid anymore. He had a Hardy Nature, which didn't boost or decrease any stats, which wasn't necessary because his Attack was his strongest stat when he became Electivire, hence the choice of Wild Charge over Thunderbolt. Scope Lens became the item of choice for him after some thinking between it and Rocky Helmet. I named him Michael, because I was raging hardcore when I caught him because I threw 20 Pokeballs to get him. At the time, I was watching Achievement Hunter Let's Play 'Mari0'. Michael is the guy playing who did a series called 'Rage Quit'. Since I was raging, it seemed appropriate. I don't think he deserved LVP or MVP, since he would often get into Red Health, but he would also quickly finish off any opponent without annoyances.

Jordan the Vaporeon
134.gif

Level 81
134.png
(Male)
Naive Nature
10/24/2012
Castelia City
Met at Lv. 19
A little quick tempered
Exp. Points: 539948
To Next Lv.: 11420

Item:
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Signal Beam
-Shadow Ball

Stats:
HP: 326 {Above Average}
ATK: 157 {Below Average}
DEF: 122 {Semi-Below Average}
SP. ATK: 208 {Average}
SP. DEF: 157 {Above Average}
SPD: 146 {Below Average}

Comments: I caught Jordan at the Castelia Park and I leveled him up using the Exp. Share, since Eevee itself isn't strong. After some leveling up, I felt like an idiot, since I figured out I could've just traded him over, evolved him, traded him back and gotten a few useful moves out of it! After doing exactly that, but late, I re-taught it Water Gun in Pokemon White, which now that I think about it, it would've been smarter to use some TM's from that game on it. So I re-taught it Aurora Beam in this game at PWT as well as tutoring it Signal Beam. Then it got Surf and Shadow Ball and his moveset barely changed from there. It got Ice Beam to go over Aurora Beam, but that's about it. I teach it Waterfall and Dive when necessary. It probably got the worst nature possible, since it lowers Special Defense, one of it's best stats and boosts Speed, it's worst. I still kept him the way he is though. It's ability was also rarely used, but sometimes during Double Battles with my Rival Hugh, he would put it to use with his Samurott. I named him Jordan because at the time I was watching a CaptainSparklez video. Sparklez's real name is Jordan and at the same time it is Kootra's real name, from The Creatures. He was not deserving of MVP, but I doubt he deserves LVP either.

Victoria the Darmanitan
555.gif

Level 80
555.png
(Female)
Adamant Nature
10/24/2012
Route 4
Met at Lv. 16
Often scatters things
Exp. Points: 539724
To Next Lv.: 7550

Item:

Moves:
-Superpower
-Zen Headbutt
-Flare Blitz
-Stone Edge

Stats:
HP: 299 {Above Average}
ATK: 304 {Above Average}
DEF: 115 {Below Average}
SP. ATK: 67 {Below Average}
SP. DEF: 108 {Below Average}
SPD: 197 {Average}

Comments: I caught Victoria on Route 4 early so I could use her against Burgh. She's the only female on the team but she's also the strongest. Her attacks were always incredibly strong from the start but that combined with her attack stat was deadly. She learnt Flare Blitz which I kept even though it has knockback and also Superpower which I gave a PP Max so I could use it more. I tutored it Zen Headbutt after the plane ride so that she's able to counter Fighting-types and then taught her Rock Slide. I would normally give her Strength when I needed, but I swapped that role over to Michael. After the E4 the first time, I gave her Stone Edge and a PP Max for it even though it's accuracy was bad. Early on, she had Hustle as her ability which was a pain in the ass because I would constantly miss and die from it, but after evolving and getting Sheer Force, she became god-like. I named her Victoria because during my White Fire Mono-Type, I had a Male Darmanitan named 'Melbourne'. Her nature makes it so her attack goes up extra and her special attack goes down, which is extra good because that makes here even more of a beast. Extra Attack + Sheer Force + Huge Base Attack = Amazing. So after some thought, I decided to give MVP for my team to Darmanitan, since she is always able to One or Two-Hit KO any Pokemon and stay alive all the time. She definitely deserves it.

Seamus the Flygon
330.gif

Level 81
330.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/25/2012
Desert Resort
Met at Lv. 21
Alert to Sounds
Exp. Points: 548720
To Next Lv.: 20121

Item:
Bag_Metronome_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Fly
-SolarBeam
-Outrage
-Earthquake

Stats:
HP: 243 {Average}
ATK: 211 {Below Average}
DEF: 150 {Above Average}
SP. ATK: 172 {Below Average}
SP. DEF: 139 {Average}
SPD: 138 {Above Average}

Comments: I caught it in the Desert Resort as a Trapinch and taught it a few TM's to boost it's variety, but the TM's I taught it were kind of crap. It evolved into Vibrava at Driftveil and it became a lot faster but it lost some power. Later on, before Drayden's gym, it fully evolved Flygon and I tutored it Dragon Pulse. Before the First E4 Battle, It started with Dragon Pulse and learned Dragon Claw for its dragon-type moves. Afterwards, I taught it Outrage, since it needed a stronger move. It had Earth Power for a long time before I got Earthquake for it and Crunch wasn't good at all, so I taught it SolarBeam because I had trouble with Water/Ground Combos. I barely ever used Fly, since it was a shitty move in general. Its nature boosts its speed and decreases its defense, even though its defense is one of the best on the team. Its ability was Arena Trap at the beginning, which was useless, but it got Levitate which gave it two complete resistances. I named him Seamus, because at the time I was watching SSoHPKC's videos and his real name is Seamus. It's pronounced "Shay-m-us". I was thinking he would be the LVP of the team, but I don't think he is that bad. Which means there's only one other possible option for LVP.

Zoroark
571.gif

Level 80
571.png
(Male)
Hasty Nature
10/26/2012
Driftveil City
Proud of its power
Exp. Points: 545671
To Next Lv.: 1603

Item:
Bag_King%27s_Rock_Sprite.png

Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Night Daze
-Focus Blast
-Toxic

Stats:
HP: 230 {Below Average}
ATK: 217 {Average}
DEF: 123 {Semi-Above Average}
SP. ATK: 236 {Above Average}
SP. DEF: 137 {Average}
SPD: 238 {Above Average}

Comments: This is the one Pokemon in my team that I did not name nor did I catch. His moveset was horrible for the entire time I had him, it's still not that good, but its all I can give him. He had Night Slash and Dig for a long time before I gave him Night Daze. I also decided to teach him Toxic, even though I never ever used it once from when I taught it to him, but I kept it anyway. I gave him Flamethrower and Focus Blast during the end of the game. I would teach him Cut over Toxic whenever I needed it. His nature makes his Speed go up just like Seamus'. At the end, I fed him all my EV boosting items because he was the only one who could take them. I choose him for LVP because his moveset is incredibly limited and for the most part he couldn't do too much damage. He was good at the beginning but his best redeeming quality was his boosted EXP by the end, because it would make leveling him up a lot quicker. He actually managed to confuse me sometimes though, when I switched to him and Michael would come out, I'd freak out and wonder why he was out, before I realized it was Zoroark.

Sorry for the huge fucking comments, This is just what I do at the end of a Mono-type or playing the game in general.

My current team for Pokemon Black and White Version 2 is:

Azula the Arcanine
Big Boss the Serperior
Cole the Electabuzz
Korra the Vaporeon
Armor the Skarmor (yeah i'll think of a better name)
Scrappy the Scrafty ("What will Scrappy do?")

Back