whats your pokemon party

Thanks.

Hey jack Noir, what is the best Eeveelution to use in battle and is Clefable good?

WakerLuma said:
Hey jack Noir, what is the best Eeveelution to use in battle and is Clefable good?
caligulasAquarium said:
I'm not him but:

his favorite is Jolteon. And it is really good at battling.
Yup. I use Jolteon because of its monster speed and great Sp. Atk. Vaporeon and Espeon are also good.

I have a Clefable, it is suprsisingly good, teach it 'Metoer mash' and 'Metronome' to help it do big damage, also don't evolve it for a while, I didn't evolve mine untill it was lv 88.

Jack Noir said:
Koopa Kid said:
Hey, Javelin critisize my future PKMN party:
Blazekin
Ninjask
Manetric
Grumpig
Agron
Salemance
Also is Absol a good pokemon? I might replace him with Grumpig
Manetric - Lackluster compared to other Electric types such as Jolteon.
Absol - Nothing special. Better than Grumpig though, make sure to teach him Crunch to get a fairly powerful STAB.

tentacleTherapist said:
I have a Clefable, it is suprsisingly good, teach it 'Metoer mash' and 'Metronome' to help it do big damage, also don't evolve it for a while, I didn't evolve mine untill it was lv 88.
Also why are you so sure that Clefable is so great? For one thing, it doesn't get STAB from Meteor Mash so it's practically worthless as Steel is the worst attacking type, and Metronome is very random and you have to get lucky to make it effective.

Jack Noir said:
Jack Noir said:
Koopa Kid said:
Blazekin
Ninjask
Manetric
Grumpig
Agron
Salemance
Absol - Nothing special. Better than Grumpig though, make sure to teach him Crunch to get a fairly powerful STAB.

tentacleTherapist said:
Also why are you so sure that Clefable is so great? For one thing, it doesn't get STAB from Meteor Mash so it's practically worthless as Steel is the worst attacking type, and Metronome is very random and you have to get lucky to make it effective.
You know eveything is opinion people can make bad pokemon real good

Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
Jack Noir said:
Koopa Kid said:
Blazekin
Ninjask
Manetric
Grumpig
Agron
Salemance

tentacleTherapist said:
Show me a Sunkern that can beat an Arceus.

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
Jack Noir said:
Jack Noir said:
Koopa Kid said:
Blazekin
Ninjask
Manetric
Grumpig
Agron
Salemance

tentacleTherapist said:
Show me a Sunkern that can beat an Arceus.
ok but the Arceus is level one and the Sunkern is level 100

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
ok but the Arceus is level one and the Sunkern is level 100
That isn't about making the bad Pokemon good, it's just giving it more levels. Which doesn't count.
Yes it does you said and i quote "Show me a Sunkern that can beat an Arceus." and i did just that ;D

You're not accomplishing anything by trying to point out random situations that have nothing to do with what I was talking about. Sunkern has the lowest stat total in all of Pokemon, and Arceus one of the highest. Therefore some Pokemon will always be better than others.

Jack Noir said:
You're not accomplishing anything by trying to point out random situations that have nothing to do with what I was talking about. Sunkern has the lowest stat total in all of Pokemon, and Arceus one of the highest. Therefore some Pokemon will always be better than others.
Yes but my point was with the right moves almost every pokemon can be made good

And with those same moves, the Pokemon with higher stat totals can be made better and therefore superior to those with lower totals.

There will always be some Pokemon that are better than others.

I'll tell everybody a story:
Once upon a time, I was playing Pokemon Platinum, I had just got it. I was at the double battle with Lucas/Dawn against the Galactic Grunts. Lucas used Clefairy. And let's say it went something like this when the Clefairy used metronome against the Galactic's Zubat:
Clefairy used Metronome!
Clefairy used Roar of Time!
Granted, it didn't KO the Zubat instantly because Clefairy was underleveled, but it was still cool. :D
And yes, Game Freak are trolls.

My Crystal party:
Spr_2c_156.gif
Spr_2c_017.gif
Spr_2c_209.gif

Quilava around level 20
Pidgeyotto lvl 22
And a newly catched Snubbull around level 10
I'm kinda still working on training Snubbull.

Okay for the last time why does everyone feel the need to train the Pidgey line? They're terrible.

You might want to look into someone like Mareep, Amprahos is a great Pokemon. And I suppose you could use Pidgey but I'll warn you that he will always be sub-par compared to other good pokemon.

I started my Firered over and my current Firered Team
Wartortle Lv 22
Pidgeotto Lv 21
Nidorino Lv 21
Oddish Lv 12
I just caught Oddish and I'm going to train him to catch up with the rest.

I confess, I did not know of STAB until now.
THIS MEANS MY SAMUROTT GETS STAB FROM EVERY MOVE.
WIN!

Back