Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

Ms Mowz!

Vote for the weirdest, craziest koopaling that's not normal! :-*

New Super Mario said:
Wendy. She's just scary. uhh.. Oh yeah and Bowser Jr. isn't really a koopaling.
Oh yeah......
Well let's say Bowser's children!

Iggy, for sure.

Iggy, hands down. He laughs like a chicken, smacks his rear end at you, and even looks crazy

Not only on the wiki, but in Super Mario World, as well. I remember the in-game text calling him "the demented Iggy Koopa". It was changed to "crazed" in the Game Boy Advance version.

The official opinion AND the wiki opinion override all other opinions.

Thus, this topic means nothing.

nooo i say ludwig, ludwig is a mad oprea dude who is a beethoven-a-like, thts not normal, in his spare time he proboly writes songs and sigs and dances at opreas.
anyway why did they base one on ludwig VAN beethoven lol

ludwig is based on a real person
if i was in charge of the design of the kooplings ther would be one callled CD with freaky eyes and blue hair based on 2D

mmmmmmm anywayz! Well maybe some people don't think Iggy's the craziest hmm maybe there is some crazier secret koopaling planning on to destroy the rest! ooooh nah haha

Iggy. I thought his name was Izzy like the guitar player from Guns n' roses until someone corrected me. So I guess lemmy is form Motorhead? HA HA HA.

Anime? I thought those came from the cartoons. You know, anime is Japanese and cartoons are... American/European?

LeftyGreenMario said:
Anime? I thought those came from the cartoons. You know, anime is Japanese and cartoons are... American/European?
Yeah, I don't know why she keeps saying "anime".

I definately see Iggy more crazy than any of the other koopalings. Though, Lemmy does seem rather close.

Well, iggy DID slap his ass after imitating "the scream" in nsmbw, so....

Back