Mario & Sonic Racing Ideas

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Well, there isn't much stopping it from being in the same 'primitive 3D'.
 

Parakarrygun88

get some!
Pronouns
He/him
Hey, don't bash mode 7. Primitive 3d... puh! When were you guys born, 1998. Super Mario kart was and still is frik'in awsome. Same with F-zero.
 

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Parakarrygun88 said:
Hey, don't bash mode 7. Primitive 3d... puh! When were you guys born, 1998. Super Mario kart was and still is frik'in awsome. Same with F-zero.
I put it in inverted commas because that is what ShyGuy called it. I've played both F-Zero and Super Mario Kart, and both of them are still great.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Parakarrygun88 said:
Hey, don't bash mode 7. Primitive 3d... puh!
I'm not, I'm saying Super Mario Kart had primitive 3D. And it did, it was part of the gaming industries first steps into 3D, on consoles not designed with that in mind.

Lemmy Koopa said:
When were you guys born, 1998.
'94 actually.
 

WaluigiWare

I'M NOT A PIMP!
Pronouns
He/him
I was never that wild about the "primitive 3D" titles, for some reason. It wasn't until Double Dash brought Mario Kart into true 3D that I began to appreicate the series more.
 

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Super WaluigiWare said:
I was never that wild about the "primitive 3D" titles, for some reason. It wasn't until Double Dash brought Mario Kart into true 3D that I began to appreicate the series more.
Mario Kart 64 had "true" 3D first, though which was the courses.
 

Ernest Fine 2.0

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Lemmy Koopa said:
When were you guys born, 1998.
'94 actually.
[/quote]
That was a quote from Parakarry-gun-guy too.
 

Parakarrygun88

get some!
Pronouns
He/him
Herr Shyguy said:
Parakarrygun88 said:
Hey, don't bash mode 7. Primitive 3d... puh!
I'm not, I'm saying Super Mario Kart had primitive 3D. And it did, it was part of the gaming industries first steps into 3D, on consoles not designed with that in mind.

Lemmy Koopa said:
When were you guys born, 1998.
'94 actually.
Sorry man, did'nt know. I was born in 92'. So your fifteen? Cool, and your a forum administrator. I envy you.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
If they need a mod they pick a trusted rule-abiding member or Ninji.
 
Pronouns
He/him
Great game idea, I really wish SEGA or Nintendo see this, but sadly, theres not a big chance of that happening. I thought up something like this once, but this is way more detailed and so much better. Love it :)
 

MeritC

Dedicated Mario fan; loves the Mario girls double!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
This sounds more like a fangame opportunity than an official game opportunity. Besides, for the Mario side we've got the Mario Kart installments -- and for the Sonic side, we've got "Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing". I don't think that on the official side publishers/developers need to go THAT route.
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
Well I highly doubt that this kind of game will come to pass, but you can still think about it, regardless.
 
Top