Super Mario Collection Special Pack

Well... this suspiciously came out of nowhere.

Well, I probably won't be getting it because I had enough of platformers in this generation.

But then again, I missed out on all platformers from the past because I was a multiplayer type person and I might give it a try, though very unlikely

You're out of luck if you're not in Japan. Sorry North Americans and Europeans.

MnSG said:

Wait, so it's not coming out in Europe or North America?

Yeah I now what you are saying but it has other newer version games I think but I think we need to know what those games are first to see whether it's worth it or not.

It comes with CD & a book so y'know

MnSG said:
wait what?

Dark Samus said:
Goddammit, why does Nintendo so this to their best customers!?

I'm still thankful that they are not doing this with any other games they announced

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Dark Samus said:

I'm still thankful that they are not doing this with any other games they announced

Well, Europeans and Australians never did get hold of Mario Super Sluggers, and Mother 3 is a Japan-only game. It's tough for gamers when certain games only exist in certain countries.

I understand this, even though I don't live in said countries. I would hate it if I never got Super Sluggers.

It's pretty obvious, anyway, that this would be a Japan only release. The website for it is completely in Japanese and only the Japanese release date is revealed.

Well, the Wiki page does say that the game is a tribute to 25 years of Super Mario Bros. Didn't we get SMB a year late?

MnSG said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Dark Samus said:

Well, Europeans and Australians never did get hold of Mario Super Sluggers, and Mother 3 is a Japan-only game. It's tough for gamers when certain games only exist in certain countries.
Well I suppose I'll forget it now but they might put out a date for somewhere else. Doubt it

It's not getting released outside the U.S.? Ah, well. Whatever. I already have a ROM of it, along with the original cartridge.

Just because there's no NA or PAL release date yet doesn't mean there's no hope. I for one highly doubt this will be Japan-exclusive in the long run.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I understand this, even though I don't live in said countries. I would hate it if I never got Super Sluggers.

It's pretty obvious, anyway, that this would be a Japan only release. The website for it is completely in Japanese and only the Japanese release date is revealed.
YOU WOULD HATE IT?!

IMAGINE THE POSITION I'M IN.

King Porky said:
Just because there's no NA or PAL release date yet doesn't mean there's no hope. I for one highly doubt this will be Japan-exclusive in the long run.
I hope you are right! AT least we get something good for the 25th anniversary thing I'll be happy.

It is likely that this will be Japan-only. SMB came out in 1985 in Japan and the USA, but it didn't come out in Europe until 1987. Sorry Europe, but if it does make it out of Japan, you guys'll have to wait two more years.

Fawfulfury65 said:
It is likely that this will be Japan-only. SMB came out in 1985 in Japan and the USA, but it didn't come out in Europe until 1987. Sorry Europe, but if it does make it out of Japan, you guys'll have to wait two more years.
If that happens I'll just get the ROM.

Now that I think about it, this game may be sold in other countries than Japan just because it will probably get a lot of sales worldwide. Of course if it's going to be limited edition...

I hope they release it for us in America, I have been recently considering selling me xbox 360 for a Wii and I think I will due to 2 other reasons, Metroid other M and 007 goldeneye. But if they bring this to the US, I am definitly selling my 360.

PLEEEEEEEEAAS NINTENDO, GIVE US SUPER MARIO BROS SPECIAL SUPER ULTRA GOLDEN AWSOME MEGA DAMGOOD PACK!!!!!!!!!!

Back