NFL

ralphfan

Thank you based god
The season starts next week, thank god. Now I know there aren't a ton of sports fans here, but, for those who are, this thread is for you guys to talk about football.

So, any Super Bowl predictions? I'm hearing a lot of Ravens-Packers even though Ed Reed and Sergio Kindle will miss the first six games, Stallworth will miss the first eight, and Foxworth is out for the year.

Lithium said:
The season starts next week, thank god. Now I know there aren't a ton of sports fans here, but, for those who are, this thread is for you guys to talk about football.

So, any Super Bowl predictions? I'm hearing a lot of Ravens-Packers even though Ed Reed and Sergio Kindle will miss the first six games, Stallworth will miss the first eight, and Foxworth is out for the year.
Hopefully the pack go to the supper Bowl

i have a weird feeling it might Clevland Browns and the Green Bay Packers the what first preaseason game lol i really wont have a good idea until the season starts. It seems like the Colts and Cowboys dont look that good from the preseason stand point

*BUMP*

I have hopes that this year the Raiders might make it back to the Playoffs. We are 2nd, 3-4. 1st is KC, 4-2. But Raiders have the best record against Division teams at the moment

I was impressed. Oakland does have a history of winning in Denver, but this was just ridiculous.

Back