Poll: Which is the best game from E3?

Which game did you most liked from E3 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mario Fan 123

I'm Mario's crazy fan!
Here's my first poll.

Choose which is the game from E3 2010 you most liked.

If you didn't liked any of the listed, choose "Other".

Thank you. ;D

Mario Kart 3DS.

How did Mario Kart 3DS get more votes than both Donkey Kong Country Returns AND Paper Mario 3DS?

Mario Kart 3DS, followed by Mario Sports Mix

Doom Phantom said:
How did Mario Kart 3DS get more votes than both Donkey Kong Country Returns AND Paper Mario 3DS?

A lot of people probably have friends they can play with, and DKC and Paper Mario offers none of that.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Doom Phantom said:

A lot of people probably have friends they can play with, and DKC and Paper Mario offers none of that.
Um... DKCR has multiplayer too you know. One player controls Donkey and the other controls Diddy.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is more exciting to me than PM3DS because it been SO LONG since there was a new DKC.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Donkey Kong Country Returns is more exciting to me than PM3DS because it been SO LONG since there was a new DKC.
I'm not that big of a DK fan, so it doesn't really matter to me.

Fawfulfury65 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Doom Phantom said:

Um... DKCR has multiplayer too you know. One player controls Donkey and the other controls Diddy.

Hm. Maybe because of the diverse character roster in Mario Kart 3DS and Sports Mix and having 4 people playing at the same time is a very fun experience to have.

Back