Mario party continuation

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Do you think they should make more mario party games?

No. The Mario Party series is garbage, and it wouldn't bother me in even the slightest if they never made another.

If you have freinds, Mario Party will be fun for a few weeks. If you don't have freinds, Mario party will be fn for a few minutes.

Yes! I have my sister always around for me to play with and it's a whole lot of fun! Plus, I can take pictures of Wario losing to minigames and other stuff like that. I admit it, I had more fun playing Mario Party than Mario platformers because I like multiplayer action and stupid computers.

drseaweed said:
If you have freinds, Mario Party will be fun for a few weeks. If you don't have freinds, Mario party will be fn for a few minutes.
Wrong. I heard people say the same thing about Mario & Sonic at the Olympics games, and that was still a piece of crap when it's being played with or without someone. Also, Mario Party wasn't fun for a few minutes when I played it by myself. It wasn't fun at all. I'll never understand how THAT piece of crap managed to spawn so many sequels.

I only like playing Mario party with freinds. My freinds or parents hardly ever want to play it so if they ever do make MP9 I will not get it.

Luckily I do have friends and I get plenty of use out of my various Mario Party games.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Doesn't help that they force you to play it single-player with that stupid Story Mode.
You don't have to do the story mode. I never got past the first map in MP3's story.

The later Mario Parties do *throws rage at Mario Party 8 to unlock Blooper and Hammer Bro*

They better not make it like that in Mario Party 9. Beat story mode once to unlock Baby Mario! Beat through it again as Baby Mario to unlock Baby Luigi! No. They should make it like Mario Party 6 and 7, where you need points to unlock characters. Or maybe even a new method to unlock people.

Mario Party 6 really did story progression perfectly for a Mario Party game.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
The later Mario Parties do *throws rage at Mario Party 8 to unlock Blooper and Hammer Bro*

They better not make it like that in Mario Party 9. Beat story mode once to unlock Baby Mario! Beat through it again as Baby Mario to unlock Baby Luigi! No. They should make it like Mario Party 6 and 7, where you need points to unlock characters. Or maybe even a new method to unlock people.
Or make it like the first five games (I think) where you don't need to unlock ANYONE.

Mario Party 8 wasn't so good, but Mario Party DS is the best. ;D

I think there should be a Mario Party 9.

At least make one more with hopes that they will redeem themselves. Make it like the N64 games, have them return to there roots when luigi had a really high piched voise like somone pulled his underwear up to high, like the Beegees.

:luigi: ha,ha,ha, stay'in alive, stay'in alive.

Parakarrygun88 said:
At least make one more with hopes that they will redeem themselves. Make it like the N64 games, have them return to there roots when luigi had a really high piched voise like somone pulled his underwear up to high, like the Beegees.

:luigi: ha,ha,ha, stay'in alive, stay'in alive.

You have taken the words from my mouth... or my posts, I say that in all "Mario Party 9?" or "What should happen for MP9?" :D Great minds think alike. One more thing... NO MORE ORBS OR CANDY, just regular items

Back