Mario party continuation

I don't like them, and neither do any of my friends who play Mario Party with me.

Traps rule! I set them all over Faire Square and the computers ( :wario: :waluigi:) could NEVER buy a star because they don't have enough coins because of the traps!

Candies ruined it, though, but it was cool to see your character transforming into an 8 bit version of themselves.

They should bring the Genie Lamp back, though.

I believe Mario Party 8 has only 3 good courses i like koopas :bowser: and king boos

Mario party ds has the best mini-games out of all of the mario parties

I like to see the Genie throwing Toadette to the star space! Awesome cutscene right there, unlike that Flutter Orb and Star Pipe. BORING!

Boo Crystal Ball was an awesome item too, because I like how what happens in there! *Boo steals Wario's star*

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I like to see the Genie throwing Toadette to the star space! Awesome cutscene right there, unlike that Flutter Orb and Star Pipe. BORING!

Boo Crystal Ball was an awesome item too, because I like how what happens in there! *Boo steals Wario's star*
Oh yeah, I forgot about the crystal ball.

You know what they should REALLY return? The ability to switch between the computer and players (including the 1st player). They axed that in Mario Party 7 and I HATED it. I LOVE seeing an all computer match and whatever minigame they unlock for you, it gets saved in the data, so you don't have to go through it. Plus, it has pretty entertaining moments. *Wario starts being himself*.

Yeah, Boo was awesome as a gimmick. That was stupid when they made him a playable character starting in 5.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Yeah, Boo was awesome as a gimmick. That was stupid when they made him a playable character starting in 5.

They had the Pink Boos. They could have easily make a Pink Boo Crystal Ball instead of a crummy Pink Boo orb or Bullet Candy etc.

Super WaluigiWare said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
i really dont like mario party only the mini-games :D
That's understandable.

Especially Mario Party 5 for me

BaseballYoshi24 said:
i like the ds mg's

I like them too, but the only thing I despise is the lack of original Dual Minigames. Seriously? Stupid Hudson

BaseballYoshi24 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
i like the ds mg's

I like them too, but the only thing I despise is the lack of original Dual Minigames. Seriously? Stupid Hudson
Ikr! i like flash and dash and camera shy ;D

Flash and Dash and Camera Shy were the most awesome minigames in Mario Party DS. I also like it how the text says, "Catch Wario with your flashlight! Don't let Wario escape!" or something like that in Flash and Dash. Camera Shy is just full of suspense.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
i like the ds mg's

Ikr! i like flash and dash and camera shy ;D

Flash and Dash and Camera Shy were the most awesome minigames in Mario Party DS. I also like it how the text says, "Catch Wario with your flashlight! Don't let Wario escape!" or something like that in Flash and Dash. Camera Shy is just full of suspense.
i like that too

If they're going to be as bad as 4-8, no.

If they're going to be as great as 1-3, yes.

FMGBASKFH said:

I liked 4-8 better than 1-3 though (team plays)...

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
FMGBASKFH said:

The originals will always be the best, in my opinion. After the 4th one, they complicated the series a lot. I like simple things better.

FMGBASKFH said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
FMGBASKFH said:

The originals will always be the best, in my opinion. After the 4th one, they complicated the series a lot. I like simple things better.

I love complex things once you get used to it. But, it's your opinion, and I can't prove it, so there. You like the older ones better and I am fine with that.

Back