• iggy

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • morton jr

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ludwig von

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Really? I thought for sure...

Still, Nintendo would probably just pick a different song.

Why should music have licensing rights anyway? It's a form of expression, no one can OWN music.

Let's face it: you might get sued for singing along the music in the car. But wait! It's on a radio, so it's fine, isn't it? Or, it could be on a CD, couldn't it? The bottom line is: music should be free. Listening to the song and learning how to play it on an instrument is no different.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Why should music have licensing rights anyway? It's a form of expression, no one can OWN music.

Let's face it: you might get sued for singing along the music in the car. But wait! It's on a radio, so it's fine, isn't it? Or, it could be on a CD, couldn't it? The bottom line is: music should be free. Listening to the song and learning how to play it on an instrument is no different.
Back on topic...

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Really? I thought for sure...
Classical music has no copyrights on it.
Wow! Look out for my new album 'All the Classical Songs Which I Composed'

Anyway, we're getting off topic. Lemmy is the best, and, if they have themes, they should be original themes by Nintendo, and not today's generic rubbish (e.g. Lady Gaga, JLS, Katy Perry).

You can't say you wrote it, but you can reproduce it without paying royalties.

My name says it all. After him goes Iggy, Larry, Ludwig, Morton, Roy, Wendy, Bowser Jr. I hate him. he's what caused the extinction of the Koopalings as I like to call it.

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
My name says it all. After him goes Iggy, Larry, Ludwig, Morton, Roy, Wendy, Bowser Jr. I hate him. he's what caused the extinction of the Koopalings as I like to call it.
Thank you!

Noodle said:
@wendy o koopa-U G L Y u donthave no alabi YOU UGLY!hey!hey!YOU UGLY!
Woah! Now let's not get into personal insults here. And how the hell does an alabi come into this?

Back