Votes: 2 8.0%
  • iggy

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • morton jr

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ludwig von

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Lemmy is awesome. My next favourite would be Larry, then Ludwig, then Iggy, then Roy, then Morton, then Wendy, and, if you count Bowser Jr. then he's last.

i think that they should have made more female koopling-the only female is bratty wendy, at first i tought lemmy was a girl

I don't know, only one girl is a common theme and it makes Wendy O. stand out more if she's the only female Koopaling.

If I had to choose, I'd say Iggy. He's a maniac, and he sure knows how to torment his foes with his taunts. None of the other Koopalings come close to his insanity.

I choose Ludwig mainly because I like orchestrated music, and I like Ludwig Van Beethoven's music. So Ludwig reminds me of him. Plus, I like his "Oh." thing.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Besides, they're the Koopalings. They're kind of supposed to all have negative traits.

Kind of makes you wonder what Bowser's wife's traits are. Did the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. get their negative traits from Bowser alone, or is the mother involved as well?

Personally, I'd consider Bowser's wife to be the complete opposite of Bowser. And if that truly is the case, Bowser may have some kids that are way too gentle to be part of his Koopa Troop.

Lily x said:
bowsers wife- a bowser wearing lipgloss and earrings lol

That really isn't how I envisioned Bowser's wife. I usually depict her as being a basic female Koopa Troopa, being shorter than Bowser, but taller than the average Koopa Troopa, and being Bowser's polar opposite; while Bowser is a power-hungry tyrant, his wife is a peace-loving Koopa, who bears no grudges against anyone, even Mario. She's often baffled about what Bowser does for a living, which is why she lives in a Koopa Village instead of Bowser's Castle (which is good, considering the amount of pummelings that the castle took).

I think Wendy just looks plain ugly. All the rest are fine.

Back