Favorite and Least Favorite Smash Bros. Stage

Fassad said:
WarioWare was unfair because you could complete the event, but nothing happens to you while the other players become invincible or huge!

I just get healed while everyone else becomes huge or gets invincibility. Now, you factor the cheap CPU and...

I still think Spear Pillar is worse with Palkia or Cresseila around

WaluigiWare said:
I hate New Pork City. That place is too huge.

Spear Pillar is fun when Dialga is the Poké, but not when it's Palkia or Cresselia.

Question: Why does it have to be ONE of them when you play the stage? You know, right after they disappear, another pokemon should appear instead.

Anyway, getting killed by the Bullet Bill is more fun to watch than getting killed by the Psychic Toenail Clippings.

LeftyGreenMario said:
WaluigiWare said:
I hate New Pork City. That place is too huge.

Spear Pillar is fun when Dialga is the Poké, but not when it's Palkia or Cresselia.

Question: Why does it have to be ONE of them when you play the stage? You know, right after they disappear, another pokemon should appear instead.

Anyway, getting killed by the Bullet Bill is more fun to watch than getting killed by the Psychic Toenail Clippings.

At least that Banzai Bill was slow and easy to dodge. It was more entertaining to watch than Spear Pillar effect. In my opinion, anyway.

My least favorite Brawl Stage is definitely Spear Pillar. Any stage that causes slowdowns or screws up the controls in some way, shape, or form, isn't okay in my book. I think Spear Pillar could easily be called the worst stage in the game, or better yet, the series.

Doom Phantom said:
My least favorite Brawl Stage is definitely Spear Pillar. Any stage that causes slowdowns or screws up the controls in some way, shape, or form, isn't okay in my book. I think Spear Pillar could easily be called the worst stage in the game, or better yet, the series.
You be talking crazy.
Personally I love 75m. But my favs are New Pork City (had excellent music and almost EVErY aspect from the game) and Fourside (Mother Stages FTW).

Jungle Japes sucked, Hanenbow sucked, Mario bros sucked, but of course, I HATE Lylat Cruisr!! Cept for the music.

Emperor Ing said:
Personally I love 75m.
D: Blasphemy. *throws holy water at BPK*

I also despise the SMW stage Yoshi's Island seeing as if Ness and Lucas fell in the middle pit, they have no chance of recovery.

Dark Samus said:
Emperor Ing said:
Personally I love 75m.
D: Blasphemy. *throws holy water at BPK*

I also despise the SMW stage Yoshi's Island seeing as if Ness and Lucas fell in the middle pit, they have no chance of recovery.

I loved that stage. In Giant Melee, you can beat the level 9 CPU Captain Falcon without even scratching him. He just keeps on killing himself in the middle of the stage where all those blocks are.

Dark Samus said:
Port Town Aero Drive is evil. :(

At least it kills Wario easily in 2.0 ratio.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Spear Pillar is annoying when it's Palkia or Cresselia in the background.

I hate 75m and New Pork City.

I hate 75m mainly because it's very easy to camp there. Undroppable platforms FTL

Super WaluigiWare said:
I disagree. I find it hard to battle on that stage.
That makes it fun. New Pork City is just stupid. I agree, but Temple is awesome. It has that place underneath and everything.

Villain11 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
That makes it fun. New Pork City is just stupid. I agree, but Temple is awesome. It has that place underneath and everything.
Well, I do like the actual stage and the way it looks with that tunnel and stuff, I just don't enjoy battling on it.

New Pork City is both not fun to battle on and uninteresting to look at.

Yankees Nation said:
Villain11 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Well, I do like the actual stage and the way it looks with that tunnel and stuff, I just don't enjoy battling on it.

New Pork City is both not fun to battle on and uninteresting to look at.
I enjoy battling on Temple, but you are right about New Pork City.

Yankees Nation said:
That being said, New Pork City does have some pretty awesome tracks.
Yes, that is true. The only good parts are the music, the floating limos, and the pink monster.

It is the Ultimate Chimera :mad:
While I enjoy New Pork City, I would have liked Thunder Tower better.

Back