Best Final Boss Music

BIS, but I think he already have a topic for this.

Not sure though.

NSMBWii comes to mind but I'm gonna have to go with Super Mario 64.

The final bosses of Bowser's Inside Story are:

Dark Bowser and Dark Fawful.

Fassad said:
D'oh, how could I forget this one! Galaxy and Galaxy 2 had epic music.
Yeah, I agree. I would have loved to see Galaxy 1's final battle song make its way into Brawl.

Also, Smithy's theme songs were epic, especially the second one.

I wouldn't know where to start. Bowser's 1st phase music from NSMB Wii sounded neat though.

For me, it's between Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, all Mario & Luigi games I played (SS and Pitty)

Super Paper Mario, definitely. The game isn't one of my favorite RPGs, but the final boss music is the best one. It's so EPIC!! And if you guys didn't know, there's this cool website called RPG music where you can listen to recordings of tracks from a lot of RPGs. Google it.

Obvious question deserves an obvious answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEaGhYNKLJE

AT least, it's obvious for me.

King Porky said:
Oh that's the BIS final boss theme everyone's been talking about? I forgot it because that whole battle was incredibly bland and forgettable. PiT kicks the *bleep* out of that.
Eh, not quite. Granted it was epic when it first came out, but I feel like Bowser's Inside Story's one was better. Also, I thought the final battle was pretty epic, in that it involved
Bowser climbing through obstacles which are basically dark versions of his own minions, then beating Fawful out of Dark Bowser's body so he can suck it in and have the Mario Bros. finish Fawful off for good!

...But that's just me.

But you don't actually get to fight Fawful,
you just smack around a giant bean.

Smashgoom202 said:
Obvious question deserves an obvious answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEaGhYNKLJE

AT least, it's obvious for me.
Wait a minute, that's the "best Mario final boss music" everyone's been gushing about? That's the weakest of the Mario RPGs yet.

Back