What control scheme do you use to play Brawl?

Which control scheme do you prefer to use?

• Wii Remote on side

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Wii Remote + Nunchuk

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • GameCube controller

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Classic controller

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

WaluigiWare

I'M NOT A PIMP!
Which of the four control schemes in Brawl do you regularly use or use the most?

I use the GameCube controller.

I used the Gamecube controller, too. After playing Melee so many times, I just can't adjust to any other control scheme.

I actually use the Wii-mote and nunchuck. I know people say it's annoying but I first played the game by doing that so I am used to them.

I use the GC controller, same reason as enker

I use the Cube control. I cannot adjust to anything else and they don't run on any stupid batteries

GC controller. It's arguably the best VG Controller: It's comfortable, easy to use, well built, all of the buttons are placed exactly correct, and we already know how to use it.

Sorry, accidentally deleted the subject. :-/

MrConcreteDonkey said:
GC controller. It's arguably the best VG Controller: It's comfortable, easy to use, well built, all of the buttons are placed exactly correct, and we already know how to use it.

And no batteries!

I have two wireless controllers, and both of them have flaws that make them inferior to the original controller.

My best GCN controller has a jammed R button, my second best has a messed up Control Stick that makes it difficult to point up, and my third best has a tendency to make me go to the left or right. -_-

Junior Troopa said:
Buy a new one, huh?

Problem is, I don't think my parents are willing to. There are no more wired GCN controllers in the store, last time I checked. (I hate Wavebird-like controllers, due to use of batteries).

Back