Do you Use the Wii Remote Jacket Regularly?

Do you Use the Wii Remote Jacket Regularly?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Only with WiiMotionPlus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I've had 4 Wii Remotes since before the jacket came out and I didn't bother ordering them

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
LeftyGreenMario said:
I wish they still sell GCN controllers. All controllers we have are so grimy and malfunctioning. Yuck.

The companies don't realize that some Wii games utilize the GCN controller, no?

I saw GCN controllers at Best Buy, but too bad they're *shudder* battery consuming monsters AKA wireless!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
I wish they still sell GCN controllers. All controllers we have are so grimy and malfunctioning. Yuck.

I saw GCN controllers at Best Buy, but too bad they're *shudder* battery consuming monsters AKA wireless!

:-\

Yeah, you can only get battery-operated wireless GC controllers, now.

And some of them are only built to run on the Wii.

LeftyGreenMario said:

I can still buy GC Controllers...well, I haven't checked, but I already have 4 but one has a weird C stick that always seems to be held up.

WaluigiWare said:
Yeah, you can only get battery-operated wireless GC controllers, now.

And some of them are only built to run on the Wii.

You mean they won't work on the Gamecube games? My gamecube won't work anymore...

So, do any of you use the Wii Remote Jacket? I know I don't, even though I bought two for my Wiimote and Nunchuk

Junior Troopa said:

It won't read the discs.

On-Topic: Yes, I do use the jacket. Sometimes, I don't because it is too much of a hassle to get on.

People only use them in the advertisments. Nobody really uses them.

Wrong! i use it all the time!

what you really meant to say was

"People never use them in advertisements. Only in real life."

I only use the Wii MotionPlus jacket...because I can't seem to attach it otherwise because of my STUPID DAMN CHARGING STATION.

Yeah, I can imagine many people don't use it to save the frustration of having to remove it and then later put it back on when they want to use the Wii Wheel or change batteries.

Junior Troopa said:
Then don`t buy the accesories. all they do is take up space, and don`t enhance the gameplay in any way.
Some people do enjoy using the Wii Wheel. I actually do like using it on Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.

I love that game, but I use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk instead.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Yeah, I can imagine many people don't use it to save the frustration of having to remove it and then later put it back on when they want to use the Wii Wheel or change batteries.

That's me. I do that all the time when I play Mario Kart Wii

Back