Do you Use the Wii Remote Jacket Regularly?

Do you Use the Wii Remote Jacket Regularly?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

    Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Only with WiiMotionPlus

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I've had 4 Wii Remotes since before the jacket came out and I didn't bother ordering them

    Votes: 1 6.3%

  • Total voters
    16

DaisyGaga

Da f***, Rosalina?
After watching a lot of videos of people playing Wii on YouTube, I've noticed the majority don't use the Wii Remote Jacket, even though it's heavily recommmended that you do use it. When you buy a new Wii Remote, the jacket is already on it, but you need to take it off for many reasons, such as changing the batteries, or putting it into a Wii Wheel, a Guitar Hero guitar, etc. Sure it's a bit of a hassle putting it back on, but I like it. It gives you a much better grip on the remote and it's really comfortable. So what do you guys think of the Wii Remote Jacket?

 

WaluigiWare

I'M NOT A PIMP!
Yes. My hands get sweaty quickly while I'm playing, and so I always keep it on unless my sister wants to play Mario Kart or Sonic & SEGA using the Wii Wheel (I myself don't really use it).
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Hated the Wiimote jacket. It gives me so much issues when I'm playing Mario Kart Wii (because I'm trying to save battery life and I need to turn the Wiimote off) and it gives me a really bad habit of biting into the silicon.
 

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Hated the Wiimote jacket. It gives me so much issues when I'm playing Mario Kart Wii (because I'm trying to save battery life and I need to turn the Wiimote off) and it gives me a really bad habit of biting into the silicon.
I feel your pain. I even have a bad chewing habit XD, so I don't wear it. In fact, I chewed off the complete wrist strap of one of my Wii Remotes.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
MrConcreteDonkey said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Hated the Wiimote jacket. It gives me so much issues when I'm playing Mario Kart Wii (because I'm trying to save battery life and I need to turn the Wiimote off) and it gives me a really bad habit of biting into the silicon.
I feel your pain. I even have a bad chewing habit XD, so I don't wear it. In fact, I chewed off the complete wrist strap of one of my Wii Remotes.
Wow...I just chew on anything silicon mindlessly these days. Including Ipod jackets and Wiimote jackets. No matter how many times my sister convinces me, I do it mindlessly again. One of my Wiimote jackets took a total beating near the top of the Wiimote and the top of the Nunchuck
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I also chew on the wires of the Gamecube :P But I do it more on the Wiimote because I have no fear of electrocution.
 

unit4545

King Bowser
all my thrid-party gamecube controllers broke within a month due to wire damage.

I got the official controller and it still lasts!
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
The jacket is also a major annoyance if you're playing Mario Kart Wii and you're using a GCN controller instead of a Wii Mote. You have to take out the batteries to turn it off EVERY SINGLE time.
 

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
Don't like to drain them. I hate to recharge them again.

I have a habit on touching the silicon. I think it is kinda torn it a bit. Especially the Nunchuk silicon. It just feels so good!
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I use either Alkaline or Rechargeable batteries. I'm this "environment" person, so I don't like to waste my batteries. Plus, my Nickel-Metal Hydride battery recharger takes 8 hours to recharge 2 pairs of batteries.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
unit4545 said:
I need nunchuck silicone, but i can't find any that matches the clear color!
I guess you can use a different color, though it might look silly and if you have a bad biting habit like me...
 

unit4545

King Bowser
I want it too match with everything else.

That's why i bought the white gamecube third-party controller instead of the offical purple! i need to match my Wii!
 

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
unit4545 said:
I want it too match with everything else.

That's why i bought the white gamecube third-party controller instead of the offical purple! i need to match my Wii!
Ha! There's a black Wii now! Perfect for your black gamecube controllers if you have any!
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
unit4545 said:
I don't. They all broke.
Most of my GCN controllers are screwed up except for a purple GCN and a yellow GCN (but tapping up on the control stick is an issue)
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
unit4545 said:
Yellow? they have that color?
Yup, they do. Or orange, if you call it that.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
unit4545 said:
Oh, like a topaz color?
It's like the color of Jr. Troopa's skin on your avatar
 

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
I wish they still sell GCN controllers. All controllers we have are so grimy and malfunctioning. Yuck.

The companies don't realize that some Wii games utilize the GCN controller, no?
 
Top