Mario Kart 3DS

Exactly. My friend and I eventually distanced ourselves from the DS Download Play when we finally realized we were playing the same eight stages over and over again.

if in the roster the dont have ppl like petey,paratrooppa and rosalina, they should have a feature what lets you download them onto a memery card so if you insert that card you can play as them

Noodle said:
if in the roster the dont have ppl like petey,paratrooppa and rosalina, they should have a feature what lets you download them onto a memery card so if you insert that card you can play as them
Well, I do know that the 3DS has downloadable content.

What would you need though for the download? I don't recall there being memory cards in DS systems. If i don't know then i guess i haven't been in the news lately

Noodle said:
I know that nonendo has been working on that technology.

and it would be handy so if they make new mario characters they could add them on, i expect dd roster to start with but rosalina and other missed out spinnoff people to be downloadable

Hammer Bro ftw

Hammer Bro should be a playable character!

No R.O.B. again please!!! I don't care about the babies either. No Chimp ideas, please. I'd rather see Dixie Kong, for god's sake she deserves it for being the main heroine in two major DK titles.

R.O.B. should rot in hell lol

FunkyKong84 said:
R.O.B. should rot in hell lol

Nah, you can't kill him in Battle Mode. Or make him moon-jump off the map.

Besides, ROB was more like a guest appearance than a regular appearance.

Parakarrygun88 said:
R.O.B can serve you root beer and hand you your game controller, and he can talk. If you punch him he'll say "ouch, dam you".
I wish my other robots said that when I punched 'em...

dd roster to start with
but you can download rosalina, hamer bro,lubba and dixie and any others nintendo fancy

Back