Mario Kart 3DS

Lily x said:
i will be dissapointed if there is a roster mk ds sized
Per

i would be happy with somthing simularly sized and character wise to the wii, but its how much it can store

really you should be able to download extra characters off the internet and onto a memory card and then play as them on the game

Noodle said:
i would be happy with somthing simularly sized and character wise to the wii, but its how much it can store

really you should be able to download extra characters off the internet and onto a memory card and then play as them on the game

There might be. Downloadable content has been confirmed

http://www.cubed3.com/news/14273

I recently bought the latest nintendo power magazine and I read that they will be releasing old games such as super mario world in steroscopic 3d and other dlc so it's very possible. There is even the possiblity that they will bring 3d movies to the 3ds.

rosalina WILL be a character, weather she is preloaded or downloadable, any mk wii characters left out from preloaded roster proboly will be downloadable

Noodle said:
rosalina WILL be a character, weather she is preloaded or downloadable, any mk wii characters left out from preloaded roster proboly will be downloadable
Maybe, maybe not.

I'm just so irritated at Mario Kart DS's roster that I constantly worry about Baby Luigi's inclusion. I wish that game (Mario Kart DS) never existed in the first place so that I stop worrying.

Like I've said (many times...), I think that the babies are a console-exclusive thing.

You're not gonna die if Baby Luigi isn't in EVERY Mario spin-off game, you know. :P

Super WaluigiWare said:
Like I've said (many times...), I think that the babies are a console-exclusive thing.

You're not gonna die if Baby Luigi isn't in EVERY Mario spin-off game, you know. :P

Of course not. I play as Toad if Baby Luigi is not in. Or Toadette. I play Mario Party and Baby Luigi was not in it once.

I'm just saying, Baby Luigi appeared in two Mario Kart games already, why not another? Him not being in Mario Kart 3DS won't make me not buy the game, however, it will reduce my play time.

No offense to baby fans, but I hate them. They are really stupid because they are appear at the same time as their adult self. (I know with Partners in Time, it's different, but still.) I would much rather see Rosalina, Petey, Shy Guy, and Dixie Kong replace the four babies. They were fine in Super Sluggers, the more the better, but they took better characters spots in MKW.

Warioware characters

I would like some Warioware characters. Warioware is hardly mention in other Mario games. :wario: himself doesn't count because he in a lot of non Warioware games and he doesn't wear his biker suit or his new cloths in the Warioware Snapped and D.I.Y.
The charters can be Dribble and Spitz they know how to drive. Also Paper Mario partners and Fawful for the other characters I want.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi:
Just imagine these gold and have wings on their heads and you got my planed future sig!

Villain11 said:
No offense to baby fans, but I hate them. They are really stupid because they are appear at the same time as their adult self. (I know with Partners in Time, it's different, but still.) I would much rather see Rosalina, Petey, Shy Guy, and Dixie Kong replace the four babies. They were fine in Super Sluggers, the more the better, but they took better characters spots in MKW.

So? It's the Mario universe. Don't question Mario logic. Petey Piranha sucks hard IMO. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were nice additions. People started hating on them baby characters when Baby Peach and Baby Daisy get announced to be playable. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were classic characters; they appeared in the 1995's first, then Baby Mario appeared in Mario spinoffs such as Mario Tennis and Mario Golf. Why not? Why do we have to remove them? Why can't we just ADD more characters instead of cutting them? No one loves cut characters, even when unpopular characters such as Daisy, Waluigi, ROB, etc gets cut.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:

So? It's the Mario universe. Don't question Mario logic. Petey Piranha sucks hard IMO. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were nice additions. People started hating on them baby characters when Baby Peach and Baby Daisy get announced to be playable. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were classic characters; they appeared in the 1995's first, then Baby Mario appeared in Mario spinoffs such as Mario Tennis and Mario Golf. Why not? Why do we have to remove them? Why can't we just ADD more characters instead of cutting them? No one loves cut characters, even when unpopular characters such as Daisy, Waluigi, ROB, etc gets cut.
Whoa, no need to get so defensive. I hated the babies long before Baby Peach and Daisy came around. They are useless and stupid in my opinion. Petey is MUCH better. And I would rather add than cut characters, but Petey was cut so the babies....gotta go!

Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:

Whoa, no need to get so defensive. I hated the babies long before Baby Peach and Daisy came around. They are useless and stupid in my opinion. Petey is MUCH better. And I would rather add than cut characters, but Petey was cut so the babies....gotta go!

Wait, Petey cannot replace the babies. He's a heavy weight. Why can't it be like the Mario Kart Double Dash!! roster? No one complained about that.

I vote for the Mario Kart Double Dash roster to be in Mario Kart 3DS, so baby fans and anti-baby fans can be happy. Though some think Baby Mario and Baby Luigi was still too much. Extremists.

I WAS NOT too fond when Baby Peach was playable from the start, while Baby Luigi was not in Mario Kart Wii. I then started hating her, until I peached her and made her 12th all the time. I consider her to be the "Wario" of the lightweights. That's the main reason I want Baby Peach in. I just like her scream of pain.

PS I don't think Baby Luigi is so useless, but then again, I'm such a big fan of him.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:

Wait, Petey cannot replace the babies. He's a heavy weight. Why can't it be like the Mario Kart Double Dash!! roster? No one complained about that.

I vote for the Mario Kart Double Dash roster to be in Mario Kart 3DS, so baby fans and anti-baby fans can be happy. Though some think Baby Mario and Baby Luigi was still too much. Extremists.

I WAS NOT too fond when Baby Peach was playable from the start, while Baby Luigi was not in Mario Kart Wii. I then started hating her, until I peached her and made her 12th all the time. I consider her to be the "Wario" of the lightweights. That's the main reason I want Baby Peach in. I just like her scream of pain.

PS I don't think Baby Luigi is so useless, but then again, I'm such a big fan of him.
The weigh classes can change, so technically Petey can replace them and I am not an extremist, you are.

Back