Mario Kart 3DS

Villain11

Katniss <3
Personally, I would ratehr have this game and Paper Mario 3DS on the Wii. What do you think?

And who do you want to be playable?

Villain11 said:
Personally, I would ratehr have this game and Paper Mario 3DS on the Wii.
The Wii already has a Mario Kart and a Paper Mario. Why would you want to take all the 3DS' games away? Than it would end up like e PS3; expensive and no games.

Villain11 said:
And who do you want to be playable?
You know how R.O.B. was in Mario Kart DS?
Nothing stupid like that again.

I'd love to see Jr. Troopa make his way into a Mario Kart game. As awesome as that would be, it's just never going to happen.

Yeah, good to keep small, medium and large even. I don't like how they make large characters win on Double Dash. The game is programmed so large karts finish at the top.

I'm glad they finally made Waluigi a large character. They need to add Shy Guy back and maybe Magikoopa instead of freaking Baby Daisy!!!

Villain11 said:
Personally, I would ratehr have this game and Paper Mario 3DS on the Wii. What do you think?
That would be bad, since you always need good launch titles, and like Uniju said the Wii already has a Mario Kart and a Paper Mario. Also, don't you like Paper Mario on the go?

Oaktown Mojo said:
Yeah, good to keep small, medium and large even. I don't like how they make large characters win on Double Dash. The game is programmed so large karts finish at the top.
I know! I hated that because no one else ever had a chance of winning.

Especially obnoxious because I like using Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. The Chain Chomp kicks ass.

I'm not getting a 3DS. The DSi just fine.

Paper mario SHOULD NOT be on the 3DS, as it was meant to be mostly 2D.

PrincessYoshi, the first Paper Mario was on the Nintendo 64, which was Nintendo's first primarily 3D console. Besides, Paper Mario wasn't meant to be primarily 2D, since most of the game is 3D. The graphics are only interesting because of the contrast between the 3D world and the 2D characters and items, and for us people with taste the 3DS will only amplify that.

Wrong thread, by the way.

Eh, I may get a 3DS but I don't really see the point in a DSi - it just takes pictures and looses a GBA slot :'(

Anyways, this is very off-topic...

@Fassad: Yes, baby daisy is useless and should not be there (it was her first appearance, they could have at least given her a cameo in the Yoshi series first...) and she should have been replaced by Shy Guy (although Magikoopa seems like I nice idea to me as well) but I think that Daisy fans would disagree...

Marioguy1 said:
He should, I think that they should make ShyGuy (small), Hammer Bro. (medium) and Petey (large) because they're probably gonna follow that format again...

Yes. This is fine.

PrincessYoshi said:
I'm not getting a 3DS. The DSi just fine.
Except for the fact that, y'know, the 3DS is the next handheld by Nintendo and so the DS and DSi won't read 3DS games.

Also, I want some improved online mode

You know how R.O.B. was in Mario Kart DS?
Nothing stupid like that again.
I disagree. R.O.B. is pretty much my main in MKDS. I mean honestly, who cares if one character outside of the Mario universe is included? That didn't stop MKDS from being awesome.

Anyways, take out the babys, bring in some RPG characters, some more characters from the DK universe, hell, add a few characters from the Warioware games. Also, bring in The Chimp, a Pianta, Toadsworth, and E. Gadd.
Oh, and bring back the Koopas. Or maybe a Hammer Bro.

Back