should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

should rosalina be in another game- and what game!

• no game

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mario kart(whatever console)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • mario party

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • super mario girls

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • other (pls specify)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Lily x

Goodbye
I think all of them

I think that Rosalina would be featured in a Mario RPG game like Paper Mario. That would be awesome.

Maybe as a secret character in the upcoming game, Mario Sports Mix, but only time will tell.

She will probally be in more games in the future. I would not be surprised if she was in Mario sports mix. But in far future games i'm not so sure.

People really liked Rosalina so Nintendo's gonna make her into another Waluigi/Wario/Daisy. Except she's gonna keep appearing in the Galaxy series so she may become more known than Waluigi if Nintendo doesn't include him in a game soon.

:roll:

Rosalina's definitely gonna be in those games and every future SMG game. But I hope they don't make Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario Galaxy 3, New Super Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Galaxy 3DS because they way overstretched by using a previous title in six games instead of just changing it.

Rosalina is a great character and would easily fit into any spinoff game. I do not think she will appear in any non-spinoffs other than Galaxy but she is my favorite female and I hope she is unlockable in Mario Sports Mix.

Marioguy1 said:
...Galaxy isn't a spin-off...
Villain11 said:
Rosalina is a great character and would easily fit into any spinoff game. I do not think she will appear in any non-spinoffs other than Galaxy but she is my favorite female and I hope she is unlockable in Mario Sports Mix.
I said non-spinoff. In other words, I don't think Rosalina will be in any mainstream games other than the Galaxy series.

Villain11 said:
Villain11 said:
Marioguy1 said:
...Galaxy isn't a spin-off...
Villain11 said:
I said non-spinoff. In other words, I don't think Rosalina will be in any mainstream games other than the Galaxy series.
Marioguy1 said:
You edited your post.
No, I didn't even know you could do that. I just underlined and bolded.

I think she will appear in the new game, she is better than peach and diasy put together

Back