Bowser Fans

Yuzuha Koopa

Koopa Troopa
I made this for all those Bowser fans out there!
(me being one major) Bowser is THE coolest baddy in all the
SMB games. Please tell how you came to like the Koopa King and why.
^_^

These threads are like an endless river... as history repeats...

I'm in ur castle. Killing ur Koopaz.

I actually don't really like Bowser. He's kinda gotten lamer over the years.

Kinda like me.

I'm in ur body. Controlling ur thoughts.

Ahem

Please don't get in my head.
(is starting to get into El Koopa Loco mode)

I'm lame, ain't I?

OK. Serious talking time.

I like the Paper Mario and Super Mario 64 versions of Bowser. But in these newer games, Bowser is kinda... soft. he's not an evil villian anymore.

I dunno about that

Bowser looks hot and realistic looking is Super Smash Bros Brawl. ^_^
<3

A dream

I had a romantic dream about Bowser last night. But Im not going to tell.
It's too PG-13.

My SMB Character

Has anyone seen it yet?
It's my user page on mariowiki.[/img]

Yes, Bowser is awesome no matter what.... except maybe the psychotic movie version of him, he's just creepy.

well, is very obvius that I'm a bowser fan, but with the years he becomes lame, because the new bad-guys and spin-offs, but he was very cool on super mario 64, paper mario, new super mario bros and those other games were bowser is the villain. I don't want him as the final boss or a high class boss, he suck and giga bowser rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3dejong said:
Totally. I cannot WAIT to control giga Bowser... :twisted:

Actually... Giga Bowser was controllable in SSBM. Action Replay is not cheating. It just gives you more characters and stages and stuff. Try playing with zombie party on a target test stage with wire frames :P

The pics

I love your Bowser pics, Maledict. Especially the one of Bowser rolling.
It's just too kawaii! ^_^
(wishes she had a Bowser plushie to hug)

I think Nintendo did produce a few Bowser plushies, I saw them, they were pretty cute. I also saw a King K. Rool one, I wanted it so badly.

Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
Totally. I cannot WAIT to control giga Bowser... :twisted:

Actually... Giga Bowser was controllable in SSBM. Action Replay is not cheating. It just gives you more characters and stages and stuff. Try playing with zombie party on a target test stage with wire frames :P

Oooo.

I'm in ur Gamecube Hacking ur stagez

Re: The pics

Yuzuha Koopa said:
I love your Bowser pics, Maledict. Especially the one of Bowser rolling.
It's just too kawaii! ^_^
(wishes she had a Bowser plushie to hug)
thanks dude, you can use the "bowser rolling" as your avatar if you want. I will say again, bowser must do the giga bowser transformation!!!!!!!!!!!, if he's not the final boss, at least transform into giga bowser to recover respect, because he will look more evil, powerfull and devilish

pd: how will look bowser jr if he transform into "giga bowser jr" :?:

Re: The pics

maledict said:
thanks dude, you can use the "bowser rolling" as your avatar if you want.
Thanks I will use it for my avy.
BTW I'm a chick so you might as well call me dudette! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And does anyone else think the gloves Bowser wears in Mario Strikers Charged look like something Freddy Krueger would adorn? Just saying...

Um....

Do you think if Bowser saw someone prettier then Peach, he'd like her especially if he knew that she actually liked him back? :blush:

Sir Grodus said:
And does anyone else think the gloves Bowser wears in Mario Strikers Charged look like something Freddy Krueger would adorn? Just saying...

Totally. I wonder how Freddy flosses his molars....

Great pics.

Back