Bowser Fans

Wow! Sweet! You look great!

:D

BTW, Sir Grodus, I saw that SMB movie clip. YEEP.

(sighs happily)

What do you all think Bowser-kare would say to me?
You guys can say it for fun. No pressure ^_^

Re: The pics

Yuzuha Koopa said:
maledict said:
thanks dude, you can use the "bowser rolling" as your avatar if you want.
Thanks I will use it for my avy.
BTW I'm a chick so you might as well call me dudette! :lol: :lol: :lol:
well, I will call you "lady" from now on
bowser.jpg

bowser_smash-p.jpg

bowser_smash-b.jpg

koopa_clown_car.jpg

giga_bowser.jpg

Bowser ain't teh scary thing he used to be. He should instead just join the good side and a new main villain comes. That'd be sweet. Come on you know you want it to happen.

Paper Jorge said:
Bowser ain't teh scary thing he used to be. He should instead just join the good side and a new main villain comes. That'd be sweet. Come on you know you want it to happen.

That has now been unofficially liked by me.

Oh...Yahuza Koopa...you look...

...something I was totally not expecting. I was expecting something prettier. No, no, no don't cry I-...darn it.

Paper Jorge

That is a photo of what I look like IRL.
If you want a pic of my character just ask :)

Paper Jorge said:
yeah dude, he must regain his old reputation as the "biggest, badnesst brute around" :lol: . I only hope that he get a mayor role as a villain on the galaxy, because I think there's annother villain on the game

Yeah

I hope he becomes the boss in that too.
I wish Bowser would sweep me off my feet (blushes)

I wish there was a game/comic/movie where Bowser team up with King K. Rool. It would be cool. Too bad it will never happen.

The Koopa Troop and Kremling Krew combine to make... the Koopa Krew? Anyways, it would still be awesome. Maybe, like, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I mean, with all that mentioned character development, "personal burdens" from their series and crap.

What do you mean? The organization or Jessie, James and Meowth? They can't appear, they originate from anime, not a video game.

I have a question

Is it okay to use the Bowser pics on Mario wiki for a tribute to him on Youtube along with thanking them in the description?

Okay ^_^

I just thought I'd ask because I made a Bowser tribute and put it up on Youtube.com I gave the site credit in the description.

Soooo, whats everyone's favorite version of Bowser? I like either the cartoon interpretation of him or the movie one the most. Why the latter? Because he's so evil and psychotic, as well as amusing.

The original

Give me the original redhaired and anime Bowser taht we've come to know and love anyday! :D

Back