Bowser Fans

I saw images of the second Mario anime, the fairytale one.... Bowser is the Evil Queen in the third story, the image was frightening to see.

Bowser crossdressing! HIDE YOUR EYES, YOUNG ONES!

I have to post a message, but i'm filtering it. so, here goes:

“BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I AM ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART. ...SYSTEM NOT FOUND. INSERT INSTALL DISC. DISC NOT FOUND. PLEASE CONFIRM DISC COVER IS CLOSED. READ ERROR. INSERT BOOT DISC AND PRESS ENTER. NO RESPONSE. SYSTEM MAY BE BUSY OR MELTING INTO SLAG. APPLICATION ERROR. SAVE YOUR WORK AND QUIT. YOU LOST EVERYTHING. WAY TO GO, GENIUS. WAITING FOR PROCESSORS. "404 computer hamsters not found." THREAT LEVEL UPGRADED TO JELLY ROLL 1. DETONATION IMMINENT. BEEBLEBLIP! C:/ run query identification C:/ run insult generator C:/ results: go away yeti-lip! CTRL ALT DEL!”

STUPID VIRUS

Max2 said:
I have to post a message, but i'm filtering it. so, here goes:

“BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I AM ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART. ...SYSTEM NOT FOUND. INSERT INSTALL DISC. DISC NOT FOUND. PLEASE CONFIRM DISC COVER IS CLOSED. READ ERROR. INSERT BOOT DISC AND PRESS ENTER. NO RESPONSE. SYSTEM MAY BE BUSY OR MELTING INTO SLAG. APPLICATION ERROR. SAVE YOUR WORK AND QUIT. YOU LOST EVERYTHING. WAY TO GO, GENIUS. WAITING FOR PROCESSORS. "404 computer hamsters not found." THREAT LEVEL UPGRADED TO JELLY ROLL 1. DETONATION IMMINENT. BEEBLEBLIP! C:/ run query identification C:/ run insult generator C:/ results: go away yeti-lip! CTRL ALT DEL!”

STUPID VIRUS

Hi, Fracktail.

how long?

How long have you two been friends?

For some reason I always envisioned King K. Rool as being what Bowser would be like without the few redeeming qualities; while Bowser can be a bully and is somewhat of a megalomaniac, I doubt he actually wants to massacre or torture people (innocent or otherwise) like K. Rool has been shown doing or attempting to do on some occasions.

Sir Grodus said:
For some reason I always envisioned King K. Rool as being what Bowser would be like without the few redeeming qualities; while Bowser can be a bully and is somewhat of a megalomaniac, I doubt he actually wants to massacre or torture people (innocent or otherwise) like K. Rool has been shown doing or attempting to do on some occasions.

I think he would torture random people. He probably does it every Saturday night!

Yeah; he thinks everyone thinks he's a immature nerd. Bah. And even I can't reason with him.

Back