Donkey Kong Country Returns

No, I think it's tomorrow. We release our games on a Friday.

no but it came a day earlier b/c i pre-ordered it :D. man the time-attacks are crazy. Now I'm playing "Platform Plank" the second unlockable stage in the first world, man it's so damn hard

FunkyKong84 said:
no but it came a day earlier b/c i pre-ordered it :D. man the time-attacks are crazy. Now I'm playing "Platform Plank" the second unlockable stage in the first world, man it's so damn hard
Platform Plank? The second unlockable stage in the first world? There are two unlockable levels in every world? I thought Platform Panic was the only unlockable in world 1.

Hey, don't worry. Christmas will be here before you know it.

Mystical Ninja said:
Hey, don't worry. Christmas will be here before you know it.
I know. But. I played donkey kong Country as a kid even though it was older than I was!

Yeah platform panic that's wht i meant. It's kind of the second if you count 1-4 (where you need Cranky's key) as the first unlockable. I just played co-op with a friend and it's real fun. Of course you r gonna die a whole lot, but it's still very good how you don't collide with your teammate like in NSMBWii.

Oh yeah I forgot about the levels you can't get without a key. I just did Music Madness on Time Attack and it was really easy. They give you more time to finish than usual.

It is hard. REALLY hard. The minecarts levels suck and the world names suck. I like it tho. Not to mention I've been too busy readig, playing Sonic Colors, Proffesor Layton, and the Mega Man anivversary collection; and modding for MM8BDM.

This game is amazing. Right now I 'm in 3-4 and I have got all pieces of puzzles and Kong letters. I have already forgotten the lack of Kongs, other animal buddies and water levels.

4-3, 4-4, 4-5, 5-8, 5-K some stages that are dangerous for the nervous system ??? ;D

Stormy Shore has a tough Time Attack. I just beat it today. I have every level complete 100% (Time Attack, Kong Letters, Mirror Mode, etc.) in Jungle, Cave, and the Golden Temple, and I'm pretty close to finishing Factory and Beach 100%. Haven't even started on Cliff, though.

"In Issue #261 of Nintendo Power's "The Score," a page listing the results of online polls, Funky Kong was voted the most wanted Kong who is not present in Donkey Kong Country Returns. "

That's in the Mariowiki page of Funky Kong. Can anyone scan this page? It would be very interesting to see the whole results.

And yeah, the game is totally awesome. Currently in the 8th world.

FunkyKong84 said:
"In Issue #261 of Nintendo Power's "The Score," a page listing the results of online polls, Funky Kong was voted the most wanted Kong who is not present in Donkey Kong Country Returns. "
You see? That just goes to prove my point that they cared very little about what the actual fanbase wanted. They seemed to be more focused on pleasing all those DKC-hating fanboys, such as the ones on IGN.

Funky definitely should have appeared, and Candy or Dixie too. I'm still kind of disappointed that there are NO notable female characters in DKCR.

Done with the 100%. Off for the 200% ;D

No owners of the #261 issue of Nintendo Power over here?

Back