The official name change announcement thread

Wrong thread?

Sepraslay said:
Hello, I'm new here and I need to start posting, so here is a good place to start.

I'm sorry for my pointless topics and posts. Banjo has informed me of the rules and what is expected of me. (I go to school with Banjo.) I am a fan of shooters, rpgs, and a lot of what Nintendo makes. Also Homestuck. My favorite troll is Terrezi. And this web-site is a great place to post, most others can be annoying.
Eh, alrighty then.

Though why are you posting this in this thread? CURSE YOU NABBER AND YOUR POST CONFLICT BLARGH

You might want to try the "Hello, I'm new here" thread or something.

Sepraslay said:
Hello, I'm new here and I need to start posting, so here is a good place to start.

I'm sorry for my pointless topics and posts. Banjo has informed me of the rules and what is expected of me. (I go to school with Banjo.) I am a fan of shooters, rpgs, and a lot of what Nintendo makes. Also Homestuck. My favorite troll is Terrezi. And this web-site is a great place to post, most others can be annoying.

This is a very ridiculous place to post then Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Lily said:
Rainbow Dash said:
Quick Man said:
Discord said:
Dude, it hasn't even been a day.
I know but some names are changed instantly and I've had this name for over 2 months now.
bitch please.

I've had this one for 3 months.
pffft I have had this for 4 months.

That's nothing. I've been Random Blue for three years. But actually . . .

Can someone please change my name to Cilan?

Devil Jin said:
Could I go back to Crackin355 Please. I'm sick of Devil Jin as a name.

Actually, make my name Monkey D. Luffy

I noticed that Cilan got his name changed after I asked so I was wondering if you forgot or missed it. Just in case. maybe it was because I was being confusing since I originally asked to be Crackin355 again.

Edit: Thank you so much ^.^

Sepraslay said:

Okay, but you better not be a Rudnicki sockpuppet. We've had quite a few of those recently. So, welcome to the forums! I like Homestuck too, and my favourite troll is Feferi.

Back