The official name change announcement thread

Cap'n Falcon said:
Okay, but you better not be a Rudnicki sockpuppet.

that's a great way to greet someone.

Lily said:
He is a friend of Banjo...

this.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Sepraslay said:
Hello, I'm new here and I need to start posting, so here is a good place to start.

I'm sorry for my pointless topics and posts. Banjo has informed me of the rules and what is expected of me. (I go to school with Banjo.) I am a fan of shooters, rpgs, and a lot of what Nintendo makes. Also Homestuck. My favorite troll is Terrezi. And this web-site is a great place to post, most others can be annoying.
Okay, but you better not be a Rudnicki sockpuppet. We've had quite a few of those recently. So, welcome to the forums! I like Homestuck too, and my favourite troll is Feferi.
I'm pretty sure we've had one in the past like 9 months

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man said:
Cap'n Falcon said:
Sepraslay said:
Hello, I'm new here and I need to start posting, so here is a good place to start.

I'm sorry for my pointless topics and posts. Banjo has informed me of the rules and what is expected of me. (I go to school with Banjo.) I am a fan of shooters, rpgs, and a lot of what Nintendo makes. Also Homestuck. My favorite troll is Terrezi. And this web-site is a great place to post, most others can be annoying.
Okay, but you better not be a Rudnicki sockpuppet. We've had quite a few of those recently. So, welcome to the forums! I like Homestuck too, and my favourite troll is Feferi.
*three. Marwikedor, Flurry, and Rudy the Clown.

Peter Sam said:
Cap'n Falcon said:
Sepraslay said:

*three. Marwikedor, Flurry, and Rudy the Clown.
4- Rude Wario.

Kooppa Kid said:
My name said:
Kooppa Kid
Really? That wasn't even my request.

Lol.

That was probably a mistake. It'll probably get fixed soon.

Smasher said:
Kooppa Kid said:
My name said:
Kooppa Kid
Really? That wasn't even my request.

Lol.

That was probably a mistake. It'll probably get fixed soon.
Not for a month :P

I don't think that counts accidental misspellings. Though I could be wrong.

It's been a month since my last change, so could I have it changed to Godot, please?

Thanks in advance.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Sepraslay said:

Well, to clear it up, I actually sent him the thread he should post in...but I accidentally sent him the wrong one. That's why he posted in here. Don't think he's one of those users who stay for a couple days and leave; his internet's been down.

:\EDIT: Crap, didn't know this conversation was so old.

Back