The official name change announcement thread

WHAT
WHAT
UM HAS DITCHED THE BRONY STATUS
I call Pinkie Pie then.

Tomba said:
Tomba please. I'm still a brony and all, but my mane (lol see what I mean?) obsession is now officially Tomba.
I expect to see you back to Pinkie Pie in one months time.

Skyward Yoshi said:
Tomba said:
Tomba please. I'm still a brony and all, but my mane (lol see what I mean?) obsession is now officially Tomba.
Says the guy who wanted to switch back to NSY after insistantly telling people to call you Skyward Yoshi.

Discord said:
Skyward Yoshi said:
Tomba said:
Says the guy who wanted to switch back to NSY after insistantly telling people to call you Skyward Yoshi.
Says the guy who loves Discard.

Skyward Yoshi said:
Says the guy who loves Discard.

wait what kind of comeback is that supposed to be

PTR: Pinkie Pie is a better character, but I'm manely obsessed with Tomba now. You've never even played Tomba, so you don't even know much about the character.

Tomba said:
PTR: Pinkie Pie is a better character, but I'm mainly obsessed with Tomba now. You've never even played Tomba, so you don't even know much about the character.
:mad: You ditched the bronies and left them for dead

Kirby said:
Tomba said:
PTR: Pinkie Pie is a better character, but I'm mainly obsessed with Tomba now. You've never even played Tomba, so you don't even know much about the character.
Says the guy who was Rainbow Dash for a week and then decided that MLP was uncool.

Discord said:
Kirby said:
Tomba said:
Says the guy who was Rainbow Dash for a week and then decided that MLP was uncool.
Says Nabber

Back