The official name change announcement thread

Dude, what the fuck. I'M STILL A FUCKING BRONY, ALL I DID WAS CHANGE MY FUCKING NAME. I EVEN POSTED MY COMMENTARY ON THE NEW EPISODE IN THE MLP THREAD. </capslockrage>

Hey guys. Y'know what this thread is for? Name change requests. Not petty arguments.

Kirby said:
Tomba said:
PTR: Pinkie Pie is a better character, but I'm mainly obsessed with Tomba now. You've never even played Tomba, so you don't even know much about the character.
:mad: You ditched the bronies and left them for dead

Holy Fuck, overreaction much. Tomba is a pretty fun game btw

I might change from Devil Jin to something else soon. I was gonna stay this until YoshiKartWii made my sig but he hasn't even finished one in the last month or so :P

Could I have my name changed to Severus Snape, please?

EDIT: Thank you whoever changed my name!

>>3K asks for on-topicness
>>next post: more whiny nonsense

I know I'm a tab bit late since we are back on topic now but come on guys, it says "In Charge of the Forum" right under his name, if the guy asks you to get on topic you should probably do it. Show a little respect.

Sorry for complaining, but I asked for a name change to Cap'n Falcon two weeks ago and nobody's changed my name.
EDIT: Thanks.

Hello, I'm new here and I need to start posting, so here is a good place to start.

I'm sorry for my pointless topics and posts. Banjo has informed me of the rules and what is expected of me. (I go to school with Banjo.) I am a fan of shooters, rpgs, and a lot of what Nintendo makes. Also Homestuck. My favorite troll is Terrezi. And this web-site is a great place to post, most others can be annoying.

Back