The official name change announcement thread

Starclimber the NightWIng said:
I want my username changed to Koops.
you're probably not able to do that, since there's already a user with the name koops

unless you want koops. with the full stop too

Yeah man, whoever that Koops guy is, he's already got the damn username.

I hardly ever spotted any usedr with the name Koops 2.0, so maybe it is available.

Sorry Avengers fad, but I am one with Smash now. Will get back to Iron Man next year tho.

Everyone, please! Yes, everyone!

I don't have avatars for everyone tho, but I have at least one rep of every franchise.

Everyone said:
Everyone, please! Yes, everyone!
Now, we'll see a lot of posts with "Everyone likes this." Genius!

Well, this name was great while it lasted, but now I'd like to be Master of Dimensions please :)

Edit- many thanks~

Black Panther said:
It is with great honor that I represent the nation of Wakanda and respectfully request the title of Black Panther, please.

I am not throwin' away my shot.

May I have my name changed to Alexander Hamilton, please? Thank you in advance! <3

I WANT A BURGER, please.

(In all caps too, pretty please.)

Edit: Thanks a million.

Alexander Hamilton said:
Black Panther said:
It is with great honor that I represent the nation of Wakanda and respectfully request the title of Black Panther, please.

I am not throwin' away my shot.

May I have my name changed to Alexander Hamilton, please? Thank you in advance! <3

de packy will have the strength of the black pentha stripped away

E:actually, sudden change of mind sorry, not feeling coldsteel as much as i was when i planned it

Did I discard three other well-planned out roleplays with much more substance and story because I found something on TV Tropes that amused Raregold and me? Yes.

Am I playing a character from a show I've never watched/light novel I've never read? Yes.

Is this a horrible idea? Probably.

Nevertheless, Kanzaki Elsa please.

Thank you very much!

Back