The official name change announcement thread

Natural Harmonia said:
I hardly come by anymore, but can I change my name to Natural Harmonia please? [Gropius probably won't fit]

I don't even like Fionna and Cake anymore, haha.

BTW, Gropius would have definitely fit.

We've had some really long names before.

War Doctor said:
I'm just trying to make my name last long enough that you'll all eventually associate my name with the War Doctor.

i dunno man, people still call me "BabyLuigiOnFire" even though i had this name for like forever

Baby Luigi said:
War Doctor said:
I'm just trying to make my name last long enough that you'll all eventually associate my name with the War Doctor.

i dunno man, people still call me "BabyLuigiOnFire" even though i had this name for like forever
I got you all to call me Neptune, now nobody calls me Kingbowser99 anymore

heck, before I was Neptune, I was Neptune99, yet I've gotten it to stick pretty well

Lakitu de Vlot said:
Some German speaking people help me.

Lakitu[die|der|das]Schnell?
Der is the masculine form, as far as i remember
die is the feminine form, and das is the neutral form

LakituderSchnell said:
According to a website dedicated to German Language, you are correct.

LakituderSchnell

Edit: thanks!

Grammatically correct would be LakituderSchnelle...

(because adjectives in the german language are conjugated according to the noun they are describing.)

LakituderSchnell said:
I don't really care. De Vlot also isn't gramatically correct in Dutch.

You don't care about causing agonizing pain and everlasting torment for German-speaking and understanding people worldwide?

Wie kannst du uns das nur antun??? Du unbarmherziger Fiesling!

Miles Prower said:
LakituderSchnell said:

You don't care about causing agonizing pain and everlasting torment for German-speaking and understanding people worldwide?

Mach dir keine Sorgen, Edo, ist es schon eine Weile her, seit ich zuletzt sprach Deutsch, aber ich verspreche, mein Bestes zu versuchen, nur für Sie!

Miles Prower said:
LakituderSchnell said:

I didn't complain about my own language.

War Doctor said:
Mach dir keine Sorgen, Edo, ist es schon eine Weile her, seit ich zuletzt sprach Deutsch, aber ich verspreche, mein Bestes zu versuchen, nur für Sie!

Das ist nett. Wenigstens einer hier hat den Anstand, eine Fremdsprache nicht komplett zu verhunzen. War auch fast richtig, bis auf ein paar kleine grammatische Missgeschicke.

Freakworld said:
Miles Prower said:

Wer von uns Beiden ist hier der Fiesling?

Keiner, da ich nur in Reaktionspflicht gehandelt habe, und du ihn wenigstens versucht hast, zu korrigieren.

Ich würde sagen, die Allgemeinheit ist schuld.

well since my required time should be up, wanting my user name to be changed to Zae Roles

Back