The official name change announcement thread

Don't change my username yet, but I think I might change my username to Frollo. What do you think?

Did you guys think I would abandon the fad or something?
please, I jumped on this fad as lestrade the second Neptune suggested it

Greg Lestrade said:
Did you guys think I would abandon the fad or something?
please, I jumped on this fad as lestrade the second Neptune suggested it
you're a good person for doing so

here, have some crossover images from the tv series and the movies

sherlock:
tumblr_mzq42zKE0X1r1z1zdo3_500.png

john:
tumblr_mzq42zKE0X1r1z1zdo1_1280.jpg

and mycroft:
tumblr_me7bxn4klE1qckyk4o1_1280.jpg

For this month, I'll go with something totally in the Halloween theme

I'd like to be ? Block

Thank you very much! ♫♫

R.O.B. said:
Baby Luigi said:
For this month, I'll go with something totally in the Halloween theme

I'd like to be ? Block

*hits block*

*skeleton pops out*

You could say it can contain something like that....

What the hell, Baby Luigi. (just a comment, not my new username).

What?

Is there anyway I can tell when my last name change was? Cause I don't remember.

Yes. Dig through the thread or something. Or ask a mod. Idk actually. Btw, if you can't remember it, chances are, you're probably past a month

Actually, that was the second time I asked. I had asked a third time after that. For some reason I was being overlooked, despite never having a namechange before that, so eventually I had to ask a mod in a personal message. I can never see that personal message again, therefore I do not know when my last namechange was. All I know was that it was in early September.

Conductor of Chaos said:
Actually, that was the second time I asked. I had asked a third time after that. For some reason I was being overlooked, despite never having a namechange before that, so eventually I had to ask a mod in a personal message. I can never see that personal message again, therefore I do not know when my last namechange was. All I know was that it was in early September.
Surely you have different pages of PMs. I have different pages of PMs. You can check your sent PMs.

There, not a problem whatsoever.

Lumastar said:
I am conflicted on whether to do a Duck Hunt theme or Halloween theme.

do both: make a scary duck hunt theme

‍‍ please.

You know, the 0 width character?

Code:

If it's not allowedor just plain impossible in the first place, keep my name the same.

edit: If you need to, you can put multiple of the 0width, since i suppose 1 character names aren't allowed.

? Block said:
Lumastar said:
I am conflicted on whether to do a Duck Hunt theme or Halloween theme.

do both: make a scary duck hunt theme
[sarcasm]Duck Hunt.EXE= original creepypasta name[/sarcasm]

Rosalina and Luma said:
Conductor of Chaos said:
Surely you have different pages of PMs. I have different pages of PMs. You can check your sent PMs.

There, not a problem whatsoever.
Ok, I don't know how to see them

Go into My Messages, then go over to the Messages pat which should have a black oval around it. A drop down menu should come and then click Sent Items.

Conductor of Chaos said:
Is there anyway I can tell when my last name change was? Cause I don't remember.

september 8

Back