The official name change announcement thread

Pokémon Trainer Toad85

EDIT: Theenks.

Well, if you wanted to be all super-duper official about it, you could go with "Time Turner".

ThreeThousand said:
Well, if you wanted to be all super-duper official about it, you could go with "Time Turner".
Actually, I kinda like that name better. Time Turner it is.

By the way, you guys haven't updated the name change log in a while.

MCS said:
they never do :-\

Time Turner said:

>"never"
>"a while"

>>last edited Sept 22, 2012

Pretty sure they don't log onto the forum each day with the attitude of "H'OH BOY I SURE DO HOPE I CAN EDIT THE ~*~NAME CHANGE LOG~*~ today!!"

If you're that desperate to know, just check the last few pages yourself.

Hypnotoad said:
MCS said:

Time Turner said:

>"never"
>"a while"

Pretty sure they don't log onto the forum each day with the attitude of "H'OH BOY I SURE DO HOPE I CAN EDIT THE ~*~NAME CHANGE LOG~*~ today!!"

If three weeks isn't a while, then what is?

it's not like the mods don't have other stufff to do, or real lives/non-forum stuff to be getting on with.

and anyway, if i was a mod, editing something as trivial as a name change log would hardly be at the top of my priority list.

Time Turner said:
Hypnotoad said:
MCS said:

Time Turner said:

>"never"
>"a while"

If three weeks isn't a while, then what is?

6.38 months

The mods aren't that forgetful

Good! Now that we're assembled, it is our duty as an exploration team to preserve peace and help society in whatever way we can!

Let's go beat up some birds!

NSY said:
Another pokémon fad then.

Not really. A few of us simply wanted to do a group thing. No need for the entire forum to go ahead and do it.

Politoed said:
NSY said:

Not really. A few of us simply wanted to do a group thing. No need for the entire forum to go ahead and do it.
They are 6 people following it though.

NSY said:
Politoed said:
NSY said:

They are 6 people following it though.

Uh, ok. I'm not sure what that has to do with it. Point being, it's not a "fad", so there's no need for other people to feel like they have to change their nicks to pokemon, too. In fact, I'd greatly prefer if that didn't happen.

Back