• 1,Luigi
  • 2.Toad
    • 3.Blue Toad
    • 4.Yellow Toad
      • 5.Purple Toad
      • 6.Green Toad
        And All Other Toads
This is not about characters,read the starter's post

Hey, I was almost going to do that mistake.

1.Mario
2.Don't know
3.Shy Guy and Chain Chomp
4.Toad
5.Flying
6.Penguin Suit

Dragonair said:
FireSoul said:
I didn't know it was an old thread. I just saw it on the first page in the Marioverse, so I thought it was new. Although I do know now.
CHECK THE DATE BEFORE YOU POST.
FireSoul isn't the one who necroposted; Kaptain K posted on it, bringing it to the front page, where FireSoul saw it and posted on it. Then, when somebody said to "Stop bumping old threads" but didn't specify that it was about Kaptain K, FireSoul assumed that the post was directed at him for whatever reason.

PieGuy said:
Dragonair said:
FireSoul said:
I didn't know it was an old thread. I just saw it on the first page in the Marioverse, so I thought it was new. Although I do know now.
CHECK THE DATE BEFORE YOU POST.
FireSoul isn't the one who necroposted; Kaptain K posted on it, bringing it to the front page, where FireSoul saw it and posted on it. Then, when somebody said to "Stop bumping old threads" but didn't specify that it was about Kaptain K, FireSoul assumed that the post was directed at him for whatever reason.
Whoops, wrong person.

Kaptain K. Rool said:
1. Diddy Kong (Despite blowing up The Flying Krock in 2009)
2. Kaptain K. Rool (DUH! My boss in the Kremling Krew and I am in the second highest ranked position XD)
3. Any type of Kremling (Meh heh heh. Its over 9000 Kremlings I have as pets.)
4. Taj the Genie (I like him for unknown reasons)
5. When Diddy turns icy (In DKC2 Flying Krock when Kapt K. Rool shoots the ice out. Gets our revenge on the Kongs :D.)
6. Mega Donkey Kong (In the Super Smash Bros. series.)
STOP , bumping. Old. Old. Threads.

See? LM's got it right. ;)

This gets bumped for a second time.

Why dose everyone like the Penguin Suit over the Propeller Mushroom.

Back