Favorite TV Quotes

"I'm not sleeping with her, I'm sleeping with her mom."

-The english teacher, No Ordinary Family

"Gotta speed, keed!"

"Gotta JUICE!"

"Up, over, and GONE!"

"Sorry, but I gotta BUZZ, 'cuz!"

~Sonic's catchphrases in AoSTH and SatAM Sonic.

"That little pimple of shield is going to pop and the three of you are going to ooze into the Dead Zone like the pus that you are!"

~Garlic Jr., Dragon Ball Z

Narrator: Sounds like a lot of...
Hoopla Kid: HOOPLA!
Hoppla Kid: HOOPLA!
Hoopla Kid: HOOPLA! HOOPLA!
(Someone throws brick at Hoopla Kid)
---Spongebob

"No goals on the last 13 powerplays? That's like haggis. Nobody likes it."
-Sharks color commentator Drew Remenda.

"Glee. What a dumb emotion to base a show off of. Thirst. Now that's a show I'd watch."
-Dwight Schrute

"You green PIPSQUEAK! I'll send you to ANOTHER DIMENSION!"

~Vegeta's "intimidating" death threat in the Ocean dubbed Dragon Ball Z.

"THEY BLEW UP THE CARGO ROBOT!"

~Another lame attempt at censoring a mass-killing in the Ocean dubbed Dragon Ball Z.

I am gonna have fun with this! ;D

"A woman comes walkin' outta Europe with a dining room table strapped to her back, she could be anyone's relative!" ~Fran, The Nanny

"Sylvia, the barn door is open and the horses have left the building." ~Niles, The Nanny

"Low impact is a term we in the architectural land development business use that has nothing to do with anything you could possibly imagine." ~Fran Drescher, Thank God You're Here

"Mr. Smartypants, your head should grow in the ground like an onion." ~Danny disguised as a rabbi, Soap

"Let's put it this way. When you're 20, I'll be 40. When you're 30, I'll be 40. And when you're 40, you'll understand why I'm still 40." ~Fran, The Nanny

"Now, explain to me 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.' The girl with colitis goes by? I always thought that was very distasteful." ~Fran, The Nanny

I think that's enough for now, even though I have loads more.

"Uhhh, a bath? What's that?"

~Goku, Dragon Ball

"Gas? What is gas?"

~Ryoko, Tenchi Muyo

Since someone else has posted, that justifies posting more strange quotes (in my mind).

"I have nothing to do with my daughter's boss's daughter's sweet sixteen?!" ~Sylvia, The Nanny

"I was just thinking: before you came into my life, I never had the need for an emergency transvestite." ~Mistah Sheffield, The Nanny

"I could play Eleanor Roosevelt! I know all the lines! 'Ah, look at all the lonely people!'" ~Fran, The Nanny

"BACK! BACK, YOU JOURNALISTIC SPAWN OF SATAN! Thank you very much and have a nice day." ~Niles, The Nanny

"Relationships are like thighs. They start out smooth, then they get a little lumpy. But without them, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on." ~Sylvia, The Nanny

"You know, when I first took this job, they told me that this position was only temporary and that, eventually, I would be moved up to news, which is really my forte. You know how long I've been workin' here? TWO YEARS! It's kinda hard to get promoted when every other week you have a new boss! This job really sucks!" ~Pamela Finklestein, UHF

"Frannie, you should go to Hawaii. The last time I was there, they had this fantastic airshow. The sky was full of planes. And the fireworks- WOO! I remember the whole shebang, it was for Hanukkah." ~Yetta, The Nanny

"I was supposed to go to Scottsdale to visit my grandmother, but, you know, long as they keep that plug in, where's she going?" ~CC, The Nanny

"... mint chocolate chip, jamocha almond fudge, pralines and cream... That's it. That's 30. Oh my God, they lied!" ~Fran, The Nanny

"Sheesh! I do some target practice on a few empty buildings, and they flee like a bunch of cowards!"

~Nappa, in lame attempt at covering up another mass-killing in the Ocean dubbed Dragon Ball Z.

"You should know that a weapon doesn't make a man."

~Trunks, Dragon Ball Z

"And I'm reliving.... Loehmann's... Big sale! Two hundred naked women all screaming, 'WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?' I was clinging to my mothers girdle.... Dimples, dimples, eveywhere... And not one on a face!" ~Fran, The Nanny

"I scrub and I dust and I do what I must
For a millionaire with a full head of hair!
And it doesn't matter what I'm paid
Because I'm finally getting....

Six bucks an hour!
Includes a room and shower!
Which I myself must scour!
No wonder he's so dour!

He's a six bucks an hour man!
He don't need seven!
And I'm in heaven!
He's a six bucks an hour man!" ~Niles and chorus in his play, The Nanny

"szzzkkzzzzkzzz" - My TV screen when it goes static.

best quote ever.

No im serious! lol.

I will post a real one later.

"The Japanese are competing against three little boys to build a ladder to heaven!"

~ South Park

"Well, if you must know, Miss Babcock and I were trying to see which one of us is more right for you. Not that it's any of your business." ~Fran, The Nanny

Maggie: Dad, there's two people stuck in an elevator and I think one of them is Fran.
Max: What makes you think it's Fran?
Maggie: Well, because it's stuck like thirty floors below us and you can still hear a woman talking.
Max: Yeah, that's my Fran.... Oh my God, that's Fran!
~The Nanny

Dr. Miller (therapist): Why are you here, Fran?
Fran: Because Mistah Sheffield is paying for it.
Dr. Miller: And who is Mr. Sheffield?
Fran: He's the guy I live with. Actually, my boss. He told me he loved me and took it back, which was weird, because before that, nothing happened between us. Except for that time I walked in on him in the shower, like the time I woke up with him in bed. But this isn't the problem.
~(you guessed it) The Nanny

Cop: "Now you behave, little fella."
Brian: "Oh, Lordy, Lordy, I'll never roam again.
*Cop leaves*
Brian: "Jackass. >_>"
- Family Guy/"Brian, Portrait of a Dog"

Gina: "What's that building we're driving by?"
George: "That's the library."
Gina: "No, I think it's the gaaaaas company."
George: "...Oh, damn it, Gina! *fanning the air*"
- George Lopez/"George Drives the Bat Mobile"

Roseanne: "Being a housewife is kind of like being a doctor...only, the hours are longer, and you don't get any pay, and it's way bloodier..."
Darlene: -__-;
Roseanne: "...It's probably not like being a doctor at all. Anyway...any questions?"
*Darlene raises her hand*
Teacher: "Yes, Darlene?"
Darlene: "May I be expelled?"
- Roseanne/"Home Ec"

Rose: "Let's try it now with Dorothy... ♫ Dorothy Dorothy Bo-Borothy, Banana Fana Fo-Forothy, Fee-Fi-Mo-Morothy ♫ ..."
*Dorothy brings the car to a screeching halt*
Dorothy: "Get out, Rose..."
- The Golden Girls/"Room 7"

Raven: "Put down the pies. You cannot maximize. You got to exercise! Or the scales will rise, and so will your thighs!"
- That's So Raven/"Food For Thought"

Lump Maroon: "JUPITEEEEER!"
- All That

Courtney: "Ginger Foutley got arrested for robbing a bank? What a total and complete surprise! :D"
- As Told By Ginger/"Ginger the Juvey"

Cassandra: "In justice, thy name is mustard!"
- Sabrina's Secret Life/"Just a Rumor"

"Hey you, b*tch! Do it by yourself!"
- Piper Halliwell, Coyote Piper, Charmed.

"Let me straigth this. You guys summoned me to a cage, where my powers don't work, so we can all die together!?"
- Piper Halliwell, Womb Raider, Charmed.

"That area may have been evacuated, but it'll give 'em somethin' to think about!"

~Nappa, trying to cover up another of his mass-killings in the Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z.

"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"
- Brittany, Glee.
No offense to dolphins or sharks, but I love her stupid quotes hahaha

CC: (to Niles, with a jar/urn thing) "Handywipe, take this and fill it with ashes from the fireplace." (to Mr. Sheffield) "Maxwell, we'll plop it on your desk and say it's Sara! Always with you! Yada yada!"

Mr. Sheffield: "CC! I will not pass of Duraflame residue as the mother of my children!" ~The Nanny :D

Mermaidman: So who wants to save the world?
Spongebob: I do!
Sandy: I do!
Patrick: I do!
Squidward: I don’t.
Mr. Krabs: Oh yes you do! No world means no money! Now go save the world or you’re fired!
~ Spongebob

Luigi: Go ahead-a- Bart. Take-a-the bone storm.
Mario: The store, she’s-a-so rich. She’ll-a-never notice.
D.K.: Duh, it’s the company’s fault for making you want it so much.
Lee Carvallo: Don’t do it son, how’s that gonna help your putting?
Sonic: Just take it! Take it! Take it! Take it! Take it! Take it! TAKE IT!

Homer: D’oh!
Bart: Ay caramba!
Marge: :mad: Mmm.
Maggie: (sucks her pacifier)
Ned: Hi didly ho!
Barney: BURP!
Nelson: Ha ha!
Mr. Burns: Excellent.
Lisa: If anybody needs me, I’ll be in my room.
Homer: What kind of catchphrase was that?
~The Simpsons

"I am the hope of the universe! I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace! I am protector of the innocent, the light in the darkness! I am truth. ALLIED TO GOOD... NIGHTMARE TO YOU!!!"

~Goku's speech to Frieza in the '99 Dragon Ball Z dub.

"I am a proud Saiyan who calls Earth home, and I've come here to defeat you. I am the warrior you've heard of in legends, pure of heart and awakened by fury. I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU!!!"

~Dragon Ball Z: Kai's version of that same speech.

Back