Favorite TV Quotes

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Obviously, you know what to do.

I'll start.

Homer Simpson: "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR HAVING ENORMOUS FLAWS THAT I DON'T WORK ON!"

Re: Best TV Quotes

I changed it to favorite because "best" is too subjective, in my opinion. I have alot of quotes though. I'll just start off with one.

Moe said:
Because there's a crazy naked man on the field!

*takes off clothes and runs around*

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! er... yeah...

Re: Best TV Quotes

Ralph Wiggum: Why do people always run from me? *wets pants*
Ralph again: The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I just kept my finger out of there.

"You seem to delight in seeing other people suffer. And you treat life like a disposable commodity! You destroy homes, you take the lives of innocent, peace-loving people! You even take the lives of children! And all of this for your own amusement or personal gain. Well, now it's YOUR turn!!!"

~Goku, Dragon Ball Z

"You don't get it, do you? I am the superior being, here. I call the shots! I am the future! With one fell swoop, I can RID this world of your kind! I shall usher in a new age... THE AGE OF OBLIVION!"

~Piccolo, Dragon Ball

"IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!!!"

~Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU IDIOT! IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO REALIZE MY SUPREMECY!?"

~Piccolo, Dragon Ball (again)

"W-Wait! You can't! Noooo...! Please! I'm defenseless! Please? I'm not bad... My son was evil, but not I! I wanted nothing but peace!"

~King Cold, Dragon Ball Z

"You stand there, so defiant, but I see your heart! It BLEEDS for these weaklings who call you 'hero'! You're JUST as spineless as THEY are!"

~Piccolo, Dragon Ball

"Aww, too bad! But I'm sure Kami thanks you... From the bottom of MY heart! Be honest! At times like this, you wish YOU were the bad guy!"

~Same as above.

Homer Simpson: "My mind is always open to new ideas. ONIONS? IN THE PEAS? WHAT THE HELL?"

Goku: "Gosh, it feels like we're just hanging out. Is there anything special we're supposed to do, since we're on a date?"

Chi-Chi: "Well, silly, that's up to you. You're the boy, and the boy is supposed to think of the most pleasurable thing to do, and then try to coax the girl into doing it with him."

~Flashback scene from Dragon Ball Z

"My patience with you has run out, girl! You WILL like me, whether you like or or NOT!"

~Crane Hermit/Master Shen, Dragon Ball

French guy from Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION
YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER
AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES

In that episode Homer ended up being the conductor of a new monorail in town. At one part Marge finds a family of possums in there and then he said that quote, which was referring to the mother.

"...And this way, I won't break my nails."

~Frieza, Dragon Ball Z

"Reports tell me that the present king is nothing more than a bleeding-heart peace lover! It's ALWAYS the sentimental ones who are my favorite to destroy! Don't you agree?"

~Piccolo, Dragon Ball

"I-IT CAN'T BE! IM-IMPOSSIBLE! NOT THAT! NOT THE JAAAAAAAAR!!!"

~Same as above

"Round and round the monkey goes, if he stops, off with his NOSE!"

~Frieza (again)

Stewie: "And all I have to feed him is this crude peanut paste. It's not much, but it's healthier than what they ate in the 50s."

50's guy: "I'll have a steak-and-donut sandwich."

Waiter: "Do you want cigarettes on that?"

50's guy: "What, do I look like a Mary? Yes, I want cigarettes!"

Solar Man said:
"You stand there, so defiant, but I see your heart! It BLEEDS for these weaklings who call you 'hero'! You're JUST as spineless as THEY are!"

~Piccolo, Dragon Ball

"Aww, too bad! But I'm sure Kami thanks you... From the bottom of MY heart! Be honest! At times like this, you wish YOU were the bad guy!"

~Same as above.
The balls are inert. :P

"Silence, you worms! I AM King Piccolo! Reincarnated! Let it be known throughout the world... As SOON as I dispose of Goku, I will be your king once again! Not ONLY has King Piccolo been reborn, but his reign of TERROR as well! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, that's right! Run! RUN! HAHAHAHA!"

~Self-explanitory

Solar Man said:
"Silence, you worms! I AM King Piccolo! Reincarnated! Let it be known throughout the world... As SOON as I dispose of Goku, I will be your king once again! Not ONLY has King Piccolo been reborn, but his reign of TERROR as well! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, that's right! Run! RUN! HAHAHAHA!"

~Self-explanitory
It was Trunks, right?

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Solar Man said:

~Self-explanitory
It was Trunks, right?
...You're not serious, are you?

Back