Favorite TV Quotes

"I like men, now!"

~Ralph, The Simpsons Movie

It's without the comma.

"Polio back then was like what AIDS is today. Except people with polio get into heaven." - Peter Griffin

"...And if I EVER catch you in my territory again, I'll BANANA SLAMMA you like you've...never been Banana Slamma'd before."

~Donkey Kong, DKC TV show

Let's see how you do against KUNG-FU CUT MAN! YAAAAAH!

-Cut Man, Mega Man TV show

Piccolo: "You fool! WHY do you stand in my way!?"

Master Roshi: "Because YOU...are in MINE!"

Piccolo: "How so?"

Master Roshi: "With you threatening the world, how am I supposed to enjoy my exercise programs!?"

~Dragon Ball scene

"Frieza... I'm coming for you, you murderous, self-serving traitor! IT'S OVER!"

~Bardock, Dragon Ball Z: The Father of Goku

"HAHAHAHAHA! OH, MY STUPENDOUS! WHAT A GREAT SHOW! UNBELIEVABLE! LOOK AT THAT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

~Frieza, after destroying a planet in Dragon Ball Z

I don't watch Secret Life of the American Teenager, but they showed a clip from it with this line on The Soup:

"Oh no! We're gonna get expelled! All just because of oral sex gone bad!"

"I lied when I said you could go. At least PARTIALLY lied, for I WILL let you go...TO ANOTHER DIEMENSION!!!"

~Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z (Ocean dub)

"You'll pay for your part in this, too. I do this not for my people, not for my planet, but because you thought you could make the Prince of Saiyans a slave to your whim!!!"

~Vegeta, in the FUNimation dub's version of that same scene

"It says San Jose. H-O-S-E."

-Jordan, Amazing Race 16 contestant and former Big Brother champion.

In response to that clip, Joel McHale of The Soup said,

"And your name spells D-U-M-S-C-H-I-T!"

Peter Griffin: "I'll help you, Chris. Right after a bowl of these imitation store-brand Frosted Flakes with Terry the Tiger."
Terry: "They're fooooooood!"

Dwight: "Jumping cricket, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television, North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe, RYAN STARTED THE FIRE!"

"*reading* 'How to preform an exorcism. Put on a flowing garment and recite the following: Hallabaloo, and howdy-doo. Musty prawns and Timbucktoo. Yowdy-yish and rowdy-roo. Kick him in the dishpan hoo-hoo-hoo.'*stops reading* 'Kick him in the dish pan hoo-hoo-hoo'?"

~Eustace, Courage the Cowardly Dog

Peter Griffin: "I need a distraction! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty!"

"You should know that a weapon doesn't make a man."

~Trunks, Dragon Ball Z

"You're about to find out what it's like to fight a REAL Super Saiyan: And I'm not talking about Goku."

~Same as above

"I don't understand WHY you call Saiyans by such mindless names. All it does is reveal your own fear and ignorance. But I guess name-calling is your only attack, since you're too WEAK to challenge me any other way."

~Goku, Dragon Ball Z

Peter: "This is a worse rip-off than Shrunky-Dinks."

Kid: "They already been shrunk!"

Dad: "Happy Birthmas."

"Pleased to kill you."

~Mercenary Tao and Colonel Silver, Dragon Ball

"I don't fight, I annihlate."

~Mercenary Tao (again)

"Is there something wrong with me?"

- Spongebob Squarepants

(The reason why I love that quote is because of the image that immediately follows it...)

"No way! You've lived long enough! Actually, it's been TOO long for my taste! Frieza, listen up! We quit! All of us! You got that!? We don't work for you! We're FREE! You could go find someone else to do your dirty work! Ohhhh, yeah! And there's one last thing! This...is for all the people we've killed in your name! I wish we were never foolish enough to obey you! HERE, HAVE IT!!!"

"Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end."

-Patrick Star

"So, THIS is what it's come to... THIS is how we're rewarded for all our hard work! Frieza has taken our loyalty...and paid us back...in our own blood..."

Back