MARIO PARTY 9 RUMOR! From Nintendo Power!

RAP

Whomp
http://www.thetanooki.com/2010/03/08/is-mario-party-9-finally-on-the-way/

A tidbit of the very last page of the issue of Nintendo Power shows Mario, from the artwork of Mario Party 8. Could this mean there's finally a new MARIO PARTY game revealing in the next issue?! Or is it just something else? Some people are certainly talking about this... :eek:

I'm hoping if it's MP9 that it'll be a hell of a lot better than MP8.

Coulda posted this in the Mario Party 9 thread. ^_^;;

Also, the page doesn't load for me. :(

IT basically says that there'll be something about a new game in the next Nintendo Power, and it included MP8 artwork.

...Well, we all saw THIS one coming, didn't we? I can't say that I'm excited about this, since the last ten games (including Mario Party Advance and DS) were garbage.

Sharks Territory said:
IT basically says that there'll be something about a new game in the next Nintendo Power, and it included MP8 artwork.
Just remember how often Nintendo recycles art nowadays.

That would only happen if somebody makes an idiotic edit, and I'm sure the Wiki's average IQ has gone up ever since...

I hope so!

SMB said:
Sharks Territory said:
The whole thing wasn't right.
Meh, I kind of enjoyed it. I don't think it's the worst game of all history, but I have a feeling that Hudson Soft could have done a better job on the game.

Fix'd

I bet this (If it will exist) will be one percent more positively recieved than the previous game in this spin-off series.

(I'm excluding the DS one.)

Well, it was decent. That's all I've got to say. I'll need to play every game in the series to have a solid opinion though...

MP8 is not bad at all to me, and I have played 4-8 so far. I don't understand all the complaints about it. One of the biggest complaints seems to be about the controls, but I haven't had too much of a problem with them. It's not perfect, but then none of them ever are. I just hope the next one has mic minigames somehow.

weird, first you complain about the over exploited MP and now you're excited because there's a rumor of the ninth MP ???

maledict said:
weird, first you complain about the over exploited MP and now you're excited because there's a rumor of the ninth MP ???

I'm not sure who you're talking to, but if it's me, then you're getting me confused with someone else.

Back