2010 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yokuba said:
I didn't see the Mexico game, so I don't know about the shitty calls. :(
One of Argentina's goals was an offside, a CLEAR offside, and that fucked the team

Italy may have gotten screwed on a call, but they didn't really deserve to advance. They couldn't even beat New Zealand (nobody did o_0).

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

DAMN IT! I WAS ROOTING FOR JAPAN!

AND THEY LOST IN THE PENALTIES BY THAT STUPID GUY WHO KICKED THIRD! :'(

Sorry for double posting, but can someone tell me how the fuck that Portugese dude got a red card!

I mean, SERIOUSLY, what the hell did he do!?!?!

The refs were giving everything to Spain, not that Portugal would've won even without their help.

Predictions for next round:

Uruguay-Ghana: Should be an extremely exciting game. I seriously have no idea who will win, but I'm rooting for Ghana.

Argentina-Germany: Just like 2006, the Germans will win. I don't care how they do it, but I hope it makes Maradona cry.

Netherlands-Brazil: It is extremely likely that the winner of this one will win the title. The Brazilians are better with the ball, but their offense will have a tough time against the defense. It's unlikely they will score three again, or even two.

Paraguay-Spain: Paraguay could be the dark horse that upsets Spain, a team that most of the world will root against after the favoritism they received from the refs against Portugal.

I hope fucking Argentina loses. I hate em all. Soccer is played eleven versus eleven, and Germany always wins. THanks Gary Lineker for that awesome quote

Oaktown Mojo said:
Maradona is a complete whiner.
Maradona was the greatest player who ever lived. Messi, Tevez, Higuan, and Mascherano can beat the *bleep* out of Germany. I only say this because I was born in Argentina, so naturally...

Maradona is not, and will never be the greatest. Argentinians say he is, but he obviously wasn't. And as a coach, well, he is more of a clown. Messi is fucking useless, tell me, what has he done in the WC, other than shit?

Tucayo said:
Maradona is not, and will never be the greatest. Argentinians say he is, but he obviously wasn't. And as a coach, well, he is more of a clown. Messi is *bleep*ing useless, tell me, what has he done in the WC, other than *bleep*?
Okay, Ronaldo was better. Maradona is too much of a bitch to pick Zanetti and Cambiasso for the team! And did you even read the last part! Messi has done NOTHING this World Cup, Higuain, Tevez, and Mascherano have led the team

KoreanMcDonalds said:
Tucayo said:
Maradona is not, and will never be the greatest. Argentinians say he is, but he obviously wasn't. And as a coach, well, he is more of a clown. Messi is *bleep*ing useless, tell me, what has he done in the WC, other than *bleep*?
Okay, Ronaldo was better. Maradona is too much of a bitch to pick Zanetti and Cambiasso for the team! And did you even read the last part! Messi has done NOTHING this World Cup, Higuain, Tevez, and Mascherano have led the team
You never said that in first place, my friend

Too bad Waffleraven wasn't here to see his country fail! >:D
Losing 4-0 against Germany. Germany is going all the way!

GERMANY!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA BUMSEN SIE ARGENTINIEN!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Germany shirt: 70$
Jabulani: 100$
TO SEE FUCKING MARADONA CRYING LIKE A BABY: PRICELESS!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

See, this is so awesome that people on hiatus are celebrating!

Should be a Dutch-Deutsch final.

Although Germany's gonna win the semifinal regardless of who wins the other game, I'd like to see Spain get knocked out.

Germany vs Spain? Pfft, we already know the outcome.
Germany vs Paraguay? Pfft, we already know the outcome.
Gemany vs Uruguay? Pfft, we already know the outcome.
Germany vs Netherlands? Pfft, we already know the outcome.

GERMANT FTMFW!

We all thought that when they played Brazil, and we all thought Germany would crush Serbia (but they had the early red card).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back