2010 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually surprised. Spain did excellent this time and deserved to win.

Yeah. If Muller had played for Germany in the semifinal, we may have had a different result.

I'm glad the winning goal was a clean one, he was onsides. I saw ESPN's replay and it was a good call. Congratulations to Spain (and also to the Netherlands, who performed better than anyone (except me) expected them to).

Can't wait until Brazil 2014. I might just watch every minute of the tournament to celebrate graduating from high school. Qualifying starts in a little over a year. The number of spots for each confederation will be announced in late July 2011.

Too bad we lost. And yet the Spanish are insulting us for dirty play and everything. It's actually the reason I got banned on another forum (I told said moderator that they shouldn't be so biased, and then I was banned xD).

Sorry, but their game in the final was AWFUL. Dirty, defensive, waiting for a Spanish mistake, that is not the level of a champion

Yeah, literally every dumbass member on the Netherlands team got a yellow card. Full of brutes, I say. I was even rooting for them until I saw how they played.

Spain deserved it this time. They played well, though they did do some "unsportmanship" things (like slapping the African dude in the face)

@Tucayo: Spain wasn't going to slip up so drastically that the Dutch would be able to make a move.

I was rooting for Argentina but after they lost and that Octupus picked Spain, I changed to Spain.

Oh, good. In December they pick venues for 2018 and 2022.

Most likely:

2018 - England, Netherlands and Belgium, Spain and Portugal (or just Spain)
2022 - USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back