Your Real Name

Oaktown Mojo said:
Jonathan isn't a long name at all. :|
It isn't that long, but no one I know can take the time to call me Jonathan, they always have to call me Jon or Johnny. They make me feel like my name is really long.

Mine is Ethan, and yet I often find mine spelled Eathan or Eathen or Ethen or something of that sort.

My name is Jared, but for some reason, everyone always mishears it as Jerry. So I repeat myself, then they sing the Jared Jewelry Store jingle. And no one seems to know how to spell it... :-\

Nobody seems to be able to spell or hear my name correctly either. My name us Maura, but people always spell it Mara. A few people in my class sometimes spell my name Marua, which makes no sense at all. And when I tell people my name, they think I say "Laura", so I have to repeat it.

My name's Gage, wierd huh? I have a rare name don't I? People often spell it Gaje or Gauge.

Barry said:
My name's Gage, wierd huh? I have a rare name don't I? People often spell it Gaje or Gauge.
I know two people named Gage in my school, I don't think it's that rare.

My name is Osama bin Laden. I wonder why everybody hates me? I won't reveal my atcual name, but the name I use on the interenet is Mitch, which sound close to my real name.

unit4545 said:
Here's my initals. T.M.

You know if you say your first name noone can track you down. Another one of my friends is named Seung Pi Jangwondawski.

I have a generic name: Emilie.

Often misspelled Emily and even Emile! D:

Some people even pronounce it wrong, like Eeee-my-lee. It's how you pronounce EMILY.

Thanks to my French mom.

And BabyLuigiOnFire's name is Toyota Sienna Le.

No it isn't

Back