Your Real Name

^That's also what I said.

Sharks Territory said:
Only a couple folks know my first name, and nobody knows my last name.
It's not Ralph?

Sheep Man said:
Kojiro said:
I'm pretty certain that Cobalts/Noahp89's name was Noah.
But it isn't anymore?

I don't really care about banned users. I could also mention that Max2's name is Max and Rudnicki's name is Michael.
Max was his dog's name.

I also know that CT's name is "Aldo Sanchez" (in fact, he uses this moniker often in chat) and that Shroobario's is "Victor Pineles". I also recall that MC's first name is "Brandon".

Blur said:
You're really, really close.

Oh really? What is it?

Uniju said:
I thought it was Paul Soroshinsky(idk how to spell the last name)
It won't be when I legally change it to "Kevin Shields"!

SmartyGuy said:
Oh really? What is it?
'Soroczynski'. Don't worry, no one knows how to spell or pronounce it.

Do you actually plan on changing your name?

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
This topic is sort of creepy. You stalkers.
People willingly sharing their Facebook details with me is not creepy.

By the way, "Castillo" (which means "Castle" in Spanish, for those of you who don't know) is pronounced "Cah-Stee-Yoh" (no IPA, because it's confusing and hard to understand).

I won't bother explaining why everyone should just go learn IPA, but wouldn't "Kah" have been better? I didn't think c was ever useful when explaining something's pronunciation(except of course for ch).

Also, the "Yoh" could be pronounced many different ways, ranging from a "Loh" with the L further back than the English L(or the normal Spanish L for that matter) to a typical English Shoh..
SEE, I DIDN'T EVEN USE ANY IPA

Jorge's full name is actually Jorge Mario Castillo.

Rule #9 said:
In addition to the harassment rule, there is to be no posting of user's personal information without their consent. This includes, but is not limited to, their name, telephone number, address, medical conditions, et cetera. This does not apply to information that the user has already made publicly available.

Back