• Rosalina

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
*Picks :peach:* xD

Out of those, my favourite is Rosalina. Out of all female Mario characters, I must choose Ashley. If you aren't counting WarioWare, I'd have to stick with Rosalina again.

Uniju said:
Out of those, my favourite is Rosalina. Out of all female Mario characters, I must choose Ashley. If you aren't counting WarioWare, I'd have to stick with Rosalina again.
Oh noes, I forgot about WarioWare D:

Edit: Just added Ashley now. If there's any other characters I forgot, let me know.

Birdo's a man in Japan.

Ugozima said:
Birdo's a man in Japan.
What the heck? D:

I do recall Birdo having a girl voice in Super Mario Advance though.

I merely voted Rosalina mainly because she's better than the two other princesses and Toadette and I've never played any game in the WarioWare series.

I'll go with Rosalina.

Awesome Kenny said:
Ugozima said:
Birdo's a man in Japan.
What the heck? D:

I do recall Birdo having a girl voice in Super Mario Advance though.
SMB2 originaly had Birdo as a male who thought he was a girl (a direct translation surpringsly not censored by NOA). NOA has covered it up changed it ever since to prevent complaints, but Birdo's still a man in Japan.

I didn't know that D: Should I remove Birdo from the poll? XD

Okay, I removed Birdo, and crap I reset the votes by accident too :(

As for the Birdo thing, it depends on one's viewpoint. Personally, I like to call Birdo an it.

Boo Destroyer said:
Shame. You completely forgot Mona.
*Adds Mona*

Rosalina, the most believable of the six.

Dangit, Rosalina and Ashley are both awesome D:

Ugozima's Rival said:
As for the Birdo thing, it depends on one's viewpoint. Personally, I like to call Birdo an it.
I AGREE. I made two proposals about this, and both were overridden by American Bias. :mad:

Anyway, I voted Rosalina.

I vote Rosalina. She's just so dignified and pretty and awesome. I mean, she rules the galaxy! How much cooler can you be?

I thought you only hated her backstory "god damn storybook".

Back