Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
She doesn't even fight for the galaxy. Just tells Mario to do all the work.

Well, she does need to take care of Lumas and her space station. I don't think she has the time to explore galaxies. However, she does help Mario at the end
by driving the observitory and later explaining to him (and the player) what happens when the universe asplodes. It's also kind of implied she's the reason no one died when everything blew up. Though I might be just making a wild guess on that last one.

That's doing something if you ask me.

Lyra said:
Well, she does need to take care of Lumas and her space station. I don't think she has the time to explore galaxies.
^There's your answer. :P

Taking care of Lumas doesn't seem that difficult...they're capable of feeding themselves and such.

the rosalina talk

Rosalina has only mad a few appearances but most people prefer her to peach! however recently theere has been nothingnew! when do you recon she will be in a game, mario party 9? olympic games next part?
what about you!

Re: the rosalina talk

Not that I mean to be a backseat moderator or anything, but we already have another topic like this.

Is there anyone here that actually likes all the girls on the list, equally or not?

I can't choose on this one. They're all awesome.

Rosalina, of course.

It's a tie between Rosalina and Mona for me.

Toadette has the least obnoxious personality, IMO. I mean, Peach is a complete wimp and a whiner (like in SMS). Then, there's "Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy! Hi, I'm Daisy!" And Rosalina reads crappy stories and talks about Mario's "special one" like SMG is some crappy romance novel (which it's not; SPM is closer to a crappy romance novel than any of the other games). If you can call Birdo a girl, she is an ugly elephant-cow who probably gets Yoshi on drugs to date her (she's hideous, come on!)

Process of elimination leaves Toadette.

Well, then again, Baby Peach and Baby Daisy exist, but they're more annoying than all the other female characters put together and multiplied by 100.

(Know what happens if you measure how annoying Baby Peach/Daisy is on a scale from 1 to 10? IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!)

If Wario characters could be mentioned, then shouldn't we be allowed to mention Donkey Kong characters, too?

Also, Sharks Territory, I doubt that Toadette could take down a bunch of ships in Bowser's fleet, like Rosalina can.

Daggett said:
Guys. Dixie Kong. Seriously.
Tiny Kong's new look > Dixie

In my opinion.

Back